The General Conversation Area

hi panda yeah i'm good thanks, i finished off Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, and just been getting ready to get back on with Gundam 00 and Shikabane Hime. How about you?

I'm really really tired, I spent far too much of the weekend staring at my PC watching anime! Have now watched Tsukihime 7 (the theme park one) and started Kara no Kyoukai 5 :)

Hey Tachi - what's wrong?

@Black - she says to Akiha you don't smell human - which I thought was really strange...so there seems to be some big secret to be revealed there...

Last edited by a moderator:
yup you find out about that though next ep, as i said there's a lot of things left to discover, one of the maids is hiding something as well. Also let me be the first to say happy Bonta-Kun week :p (if you don't k now who Bonta-Kun is i suggest googling his image, it should ring some bells when you do that)

i've already thrown up today....its like my hang over gave me a 24hours grace before it hit me :(
its like saturday all over again....except im in work...not curled up in a ball in bed watching lord of the rings the two towers lol
then nothing yesterday...was just tired.

and today i feel sick, overly fatigued and dizzy.
*sigh* i'd say "the price i pay for a good weekend" but i'd of had to pay yesterday....not today....so i think i might just be ill :(

at 1.30 im going to try hide in the meeting room and sleep for a while...see if a powernap will work.

@Black - I loooove Bonta-kun! Why is it Bonta-kun week tho? :D

EDIT/@Tachi - aw poor you *hug* (although I can't say I'm surprised after what you got up to on Friday night!!). I hope you feel better after your nap.

sounds rough tach but i'm sure you'll pulll through be thankful its only vomiting you have :wink:

@Panda we named it on a whim :p Plus it may have something to do with the bonta kun image Chaos added to the chat room as a new emoticon, plus since i've finished watching fumoffu, it just happened naturally.

lol i only told you about friday night.....saturday was worse!
and i have strange texts from a number i don't have any recollection of....one text saying "fine fcuk off then"
another saying "sorry that was my friend not me"
and the last saying "sorry i won't hassle you anymore you don't deserve that at all"

im sat here thinking "what the hell is it all about?"
there's only brief moments/details of the weekend that i can't remember

about 8.30 I’d gone to yates and had a few drinks and was talkin to this girl who turned out to be 26 :S so we went to exchange and had afew more pints and then I went and sat with this group of girls whilst jamie and hazel played pool. In the end we went into liquid and me and one of the girls I’d been talking to were sat *coughs* talking *coughs* then went for a walk and saw gemma……janets (work colleague) daughter….i was like “how the hell did you get in?â€

@Tach - wow sounds like you had a great weekend then! *imagining Tach pole-dancing* lol. I wish that I still had friends that wanted to go out like that, I miss those days!

@Black - haha in celebration of Bonta-kun week, maybe I should spend the rest of the day refusing to say any thing other than fumo-fumo. That would certainly annoy everyone I work with :lol:

well as i say tach sounds like you had fun :p but kick back and relax till you feel better and what better way to do that then by joining in the bonta-kun celebrations :p

bontakuncustomxy5.jpg

is it shown online or a certain program or do i have to buy it??
i missed out on lastweeks FMP! obsession lol so might aswell get on the badwagon for this one

btw panda thanks for the hug....and the women drivers video lmao i was loving that :p
sent it round the whole office.....there's only me and my team leader who are blokes...lol

looking in my bag i've found ibuprofen...took two and feeling abit more...normal.
would of loved to have my medication with me tho :(
the ones the doctor perscribed me sort out stomach acid levels and everything....it'd settle everything lol
saddly its at home....awell...eatings helping too....now just need to get rid of the fatigue :thumb:

If you look hard enough you're bound to find it online although Bonta-Kun appears in the spin off Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu series (there's no mech parts in it). Plus that pic was a warning :wink: on that note..fum-fum-fumoffu!

ok......don't get it but i'll take a lok around....9 minutes till i either go to sleep....or i go cure this if its a hang over it can be cured in an hour....providing i go buy some bread and drink 6 pints of water.

or i choose to delay the fatigue....either or....:( if only i could sleep walk :(

Back