The General Conversation Area

Good to hear :) and that's okay ^_^

The weirdest thing about my friend list that is says 1 on my profile page but if I go on view friends it says 28 which is really weird :p and plus it won't let me send friend request to the ones that were wiped during the downtime from my friend list

I think the ones that were affected need to send the firend's requests., i found that out recently. Plus i have the same problem with the friend count and club count :p it says i don't belong to any club then it lists the ones i'm a part of :S Well looks like MAL is stable now though again

Lost at the end of the page again :roll:

It also says I have only one friend on MAL. One person masquerading as ten perhaps? That would mean everyone who posts in this thread really is the same person. :lol:

It's a bit of a poor show that MAL didn't have good enough backups to bring everything back to how it was when it crashed. Suppose you can't complain about a free service though...

Sorry about that Ayase :p guess the last post syndrome got you as well lol Yeah although my list seemed fine when i was on it after the first crash before it went down on sunday

I am becoming confused by the number of people with Fumoffu avatars. Is it Mono? Arabalest? JamesX? now chaos too! :?

Well I do realise once I read the name, Mono! :lol:

Edit: Ahh, that explains it then. Sorry I can't join in, I haven't seen any FMP yet.

It just seems so weird... I learn to recognise people based on avatars, then suddenly four avatars are of the same character!

Will watch some if I get time. I'm still unconvinced by the concept of a giant robotic teddy though. :p

ayase said:
It just seems so weird... I learn to recognise people based on avatars, then suddenly four avatars are of the same character!

Will watch some if I get time. I'm still unconvinced by the concept of a giant robotic teddy though. :p

To be fair he only appears in Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu really, he's a mascot character in the first season of FMP! and i don't know about FMP! The Second Raid which i have coming to me now :)

Tachi- said:
oh god its like a nerdfarm

okay...brand me...where would i be able to watch said muffufuffufffluff

Bonta-Kun is in Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu currently on sale at online retailer's everywhere :p though i wouldn't be surprised if youtube had subbed eps up

BlackWolf said:
... though i wouldn't be surprised if youtube had subbed eps up

"BOOOOO" to online anime viewers.

Luckily there are still some honest buyers out there in the world that make it necessary for animators to produce sequels to amazing series' such as Full Metal Panic....like myself. ^_^

Amray said:
BlackWolf said:
... though i wouldn't be surprised if youtube had subbed eps up

"BOOOOO" to online anime viewers.

Luckily there are still some honest buyers out there in the world that make it necessary for animators to produce sequels to amazing series' such as Full Metal Panic....like myself. ^_^

I think of them as trying before i buy and i make a commitment to buy what i watch subbed where possible, and i follow this chain. Region 2 -> Region 1 -> screw them. What i can't get in region 2 i import, and if i watch something that you can't get in either well that's there loss alhough if it should become licsenesed then i buy. Besides i already have the proper sequel to FMP on the way, the darker The Second Raid, which apparently focuses on the main points of FMP the mecha.

No need to sound smug Amray, I'm fairly sure the majority of AUKN members buy anime on a regular basis. :p

I'm with Black. If it's available on DVD, then yeah, it's only fair to buy it. But if it isn't there's no more harm in it than watching a TV programme, as long as you buy the DVDs when or if they come out. Some old shows however like Dirty Pair and Mazinger Z will probably never be released subbed or dubbed on DVD, so fansubs are the only way for English speakers to see them.

There's more chance we'll get the new Mazinger Z anime that airs soon :p While a dream, i think it would be quite cool if every once in a while a company brought out a anime classics collection which had all eps from a series subbed and released, they could do it with any show from before the 90s.

Back