The General Conversation Area

Why can't we have femdom appreciation week, changing our avatars to images of females dominating males? That'd be far more interesting than looking at FMP avatars. In fact, why don't we all change our avatars to images of Kaname?

...oh, right, I don't do general conversation and, as such, have no place in this thread. Farewell, keep up the sp...errr, conversation.

ilmaestro said:
BlackWolf said:
(the amount of times i've said this now...i'm almost believing its a real thing)
XD

It would make more sense than some of the "xxx week"s they have!

True :p Plus it was our intent to get more people watching Full Metal Panic! (both first season and The Second Raid) and Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu.

I mean if done right it could be a good way to highlight an anime to people via these special weeks :p

*sigh*

Downtime

after such a hard days work...im glad its almost time to go home....well...go round my best mates house and grab weights off him. then go home and its tredmill with leg and arm weights whilst doing bicep curls....time to get buff :)

what've you lot been upto?

Just managed to grab some precious free time today whilst mulling over the final Graphics deadline on Friday,nothing like an impending deadline to make you realise how much you have left to do!>_<

To all the pervs who read this; or people who wants some Code Geass (CC) or Chun Li fanservice, im promoting my ****** art thread in the Creative Arena.

Go check it out; then gimmie some opinions :p

Spyro201 said:
To all the pervs who read this; or people who wants some Code Geass (CC) or Chun Li fanservice, im promoting my ****** art thread in the Creative Arena.

Go check it out; then gimmie some opinions :p
Way ahead a' ya Spyro. ;)

I like the new banners but now sacrily can't remember what the Coldstream Guards one was like before... has photogaphy been replaced by manga style art? And if so, shouldn't the Queen be drawn and the AUKN mascot be real? :p

Anyone around today?

::shouts and echo causes landslide::

Fine thanks Black. Getting a lot done WRT my shop, sadly not a lot of time for anime at the moment.

I forget about chat... I tried to use it a while back and either there was no-one there or it locked my browser up. Plus there seemed to be far more people on the ol' counting thread :p

Chat normally picks up evening time i'm talking to Zinski and Ryo at the moment. Plus those on the counting thread have barely been on here this week, i guess work has gotten the better of them.

EDIT: forgot to mention, have you seen the news about the new Mazinger series?

Have heard a little about it but don't know the details. They've said it's not a Mazinger Z remake right? Though that might be a good thing given what I've seen of the old series - It's by no means bad but it is very dated. Looks good though, I like the look of it design wise.

Well you never know, I might try the chat sometime then. :p

that's right its not a remake as such (although i wouldn't rule out a retelling, since those seem to be popular at the moment) I'm going to check it out when i'm able, i should be finished with Gundam 00 by then

i'm good thanks, i've been spending time on Pesona 4 and drawing, on the anime front i'm still watching Gundam 00 and Shikabane Hime. While i also have the first Full Metal Panic! Light Novel

Back