The General Conversation Area

I like the way she thinks Black :p

I do like a bit of The Offspring like. :D

Must admit, I don't listen to them as much as I used to. That doesn't mean I like them any less tho.

finally..was beging to think this had died for tha day :p Last Comment i don't do any converting, life just leads me to the ones that are right for me from square one :)

Awell lol

*gives up on that one*

bought new jeans in topman today, thought the girl who served me was pretty cute so left with her number ^_^

so how's you lot?

*sigh* what a day. I'll be so glad when our other receptionist is back off holiday next week, then things won't be so busy for me!

I'm going home now, so have a good evening everyone :)

*Yawn stretches*

Thank god it's Friday. Got a work doo tonight but I was uptill 3.30 last night playing games. Had about 4 and a half hours sleep. *yawns again*
I'm half asleeep ¬_¬

morning mate

I have a 18th to go to tonight :thumb: good thing i went online lastnight....i'd completely forgotten lol
was up till 1.30 reading :thumb:
halfway through the twilight watch....such a good trilogy

Need foooood.....lots of bread.....tonights goin to be ROUGH! lol
oh....and got another girls number lastnight ^^

Heh, high Tachi.
You must be one of those people who has their own little Black book. The Grail of contact details lol.

I haven't been to an 18th for ages. My next one probably won't be untill my lil brother turns the golden age. He's 16 this month.

I'm probably not gonna have a too heavy one tonight... my heavy one is Saturday. Out for the first all lads night I've had in ages. I foresee much drinking ahead. :p

:lol:

Fraid not...im the subcategory .....we don't have black books....just a simcard full of numbers :lol:

i'll hopefully have 4-5 round James's, 7-9 in Yates and then then switch over to smirnoff for liquid and envy and chicago's.
so hopefully i'll be sober enough to get home safely.....failing that i'll be round hazel's for the night....sleeping on the couch.

you have a 16 year old brother :eek: your really old Voddas.......:eek:

*bops out of his desk draw like a zac-in-a-box ;)

Hey black...

singing to myself The Prodigy's - Out Of Space
"i'll take your brain to another dimension.....pay close attention" :D

have a load of work off my desk so Tachi's happy ^_^
Hows things everyone else?

Back