The General Conversation Area

A little rant.
I've see someone with big PCs engine game and hardware collection I'll post a link to it. Global japanese game collection And this why I dislike collectors like this they buy up everything they can get there hands on and hoard so no one else can get a look in unless there rich it's just pure greed.

The first one sounds like the Japanese prefix dai, meaning "big" or "great",
uGugfJG.gif

I think you're saying this on the wrong forum. Most people here would want a room just like that filled with anime and games :eek:
While I'm a pretty big collector of shite myself, I've always been slightly confused why people would want so much stuff they clearly don't even use.

Is it just me then? :confused:
Haha, so it would seem!

I just dislike the idea of having vast amounts of "stuff". I actually have OCD (though I don't suffer with it as badly as I used to), and I just can't be doing with clutter and unecessary things. I've got rid of so much stuff over the years, and I find it really easy to do since I don't get very sentimentally attached to material things. I especially don't like fiddly items like ornaments and things that just look "uneat"...

Yeah, I'm a weirdo! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I currently have a tower built out of 35 drinks cans on my desk (seven columns of five arranged in a hexagram) so I'm probably the last person who should talk about unecessary clutter. I'd recycle them but I'm kind of interested to find out how high it can get.

All different drinks? What's in the stacks?
(Trying to build an image of it.)
I'd knock them all down, but, you know, that's just the cat in me...meow! :oops:

EDIT: Also, I work in a mailroom, as a "postie" of sorts...does that therefore make me, a "Darling of the Frank---

...ing machine?"

(Boooooooooo!) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're saying this on the wrong forum. Most people here would want a room just like that filled with anime and games :eek:
But not too that extreme that collecter has Multiples of the same hardware and games and makes it hard for people who want get into retro gameing because of people like that plus not everyone likes emulation.

Last edited:
Back