The General Conversation Area

Got to get to a photo booth this morning before work so I can send off a passport photo to head office for my security pass. Now, I do wonder, do you think they would go through all the hassle of sorting me out a proper security pass (as opposed to just having to use a standard contractors one that I have to hand back at the end of the day), if they weren't even remotely thinking of letting me keep this job?

I'm feeling rightly optimistic but, you know, I don't want to get a "head" of myself. Look what happened to Mami-Chan after all...

(Booooooooooooooooooooo!) XD

Got to get to a photo booth this morning before work so I can send off a passport photo to head office for my security pass. Now, I do wonder, do you think they would go through all the hassle of sorting me out a proper security pass (as opposed to just having to use a standard contractors one that I have to hand back at the end of the day), if they weren't even remotely thinking of letting me keep this job?

I'm feeling rightly optimistic but, you know, I don't want to get a "head" of myself. Look what happened to Mami-Chan after all...

Just remember to photograph your face. Whenever I'm in one of those booths I always get a picture of other body parts :p

Just remember to photograph your face. Whenever I'm in one of those booths I always get a picture of other body parts :p
Thanks...for reminding me; it's a good thing you're here :rolleyes:

EDIT: Also, am I purely evil for laughing at someone when they stub their little toe and it turns purple? Maybe @Phobos can answer that one...

Last edited by a moderator:

EDIT: Also, am I purely evil for laughing at someone when they stub their little toe and it turns purple? Maybe @Phobos can answer that one...
but, aha! you're in the booth, a second away from photographing your face and boom! your body destroys another bra, flopping your boobs up in your face snap! you're gonna have to deal with that one, it's on your permanent security pass and the worst thing is, people recognise you in the security pass. where have they been looking to recognise that?

but, aha! you're in the booth, a second away from photographing your face and boom! your body destroys another bra, flopping your boobs up in your face snap! you're gonna have to deal with that one, it's on your permanent security pass and the worst thing is, people recognise you in the security pass. where have they been looking to recognise that?
I'll run away and change my identity!

Knowing them... it’s just something they do that has no significance.

Youre only evil if you don’t laugh in that situation.

The Brother watched scarjo in the shell, saying it was mostly spectacle, and only got that it's an Asian film Americanised. I would say that you'd only ever get that from the film, yes, but the next conversation is one worthy of The Shinji Chair;
TB: I've seen a few episodes of the series (The SAC set I've put on, so I know he hasn't really been watching it that closely) It's all about advertisers and Americanisation
CU: nope, you may get that because the film is such a mess. it's very cyberpunk, very "punk" it's an anti-cooperate and anti government (so anti-authority) kind of thing. how about you watch some of the original stuff?
TB: no thanks, I'm not into cartoons
the guy likes reading violent garbage and complains there is nothing on TV. I have almost literally surrounded the guy with anime he may like, yet he'd refuse to watch any of them. I've even offered for my brothers to use my CR to watch some stuff but they aren't interested. oh and The Brother has seen SAO and EL without my coaxing. why I haven't stabbed the guy I don't know. he's also broke the toilet seat

The live action GITS gets a lot of **** but I quite liked it, plus it has a very diverse cast (despite all the controversy.) It's worth seeing for the scene with Beat Takeshi Kitano and his briefcase. I'd love for more films to come out if only to focus more on the rest of Section 9, who were wasted here, and barely featured in the OG film.

The live action GITS gets a lot of **** but I quite liked it, plus it has a very diverse cast (despite all the controversy.) It's worth seeing for the scene with Beat Takeshi Kitano and his briefcase. I'd love for more films to come out if only to focus more on the rest of Section 9, who were wasted here, and barely featured in the OG film.
even the incredibly rude guy who plays aramaki who didn't even learn english for the film? sorry, I know it's based on something japanese but damn if you localise it don't make people read subs if you don't have to

My default laugh is a manic laugh.

Does that make me evil by default?
Yes, welcome *beckons* Join the legion of manic cacklers and hyena screechers!

EDIT: Seriously, my laughs are made up of screeches, wheezes, howls...oh, and I also snort!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back