The General Conversation Area

I've only got boiled sweets and a huge 850g bar of chocolate as a form of self defence!

Oh, and a mapping pen, that's pretty sharp...

This time, with a twist: He'll be tied to it and made to listen to party political broadcasts by the SNP on repeat!
That is a suitable, nay, worthwhile punishment
The identities of the other members of the League are shrouded in mystery.
Sounds like an evil organisation. Or section 9
Your babaric attempts at torture will have no effect
Babaric? Dial the clock back, bwyt, I look at cave paintings for inspiration
*Grabs a pair of scissors and holds them threateningly near your cape* So help me @Neil.T :mad:
.... I am proud, @~AyaMachi~ , all that time you have spent in the never-lit dungeon @Phobos has given me, I was not aware you where actually learning something

And all this talk of ways of translating ways of affection, you are incredibly lucky,@Neil.T , Welsh love is a hard thing to find! I hope you both the best. I, however, do not believe in such things as love
*bites fist in lonely fustration*
Edit: when I wake up for work and post, nothing happens, but when I sleep, I have to read 2 f****** pages

Last edited:
Chin up, Cap'n. :)

I'm also curious of what daisama and daitomo means.
I haven't heard either of these. :confused:
The first one sounds like the Japanese prefix dai, meaning "big" or "great", mixed with the name suffix -sama, which is used towards someone of perceived great importance.

The second one... no idea. :confused:
Let's ask Google...

EDIT: A car parts importer in Costa Rica?! 😅

That is a suitable, nay, worthwhile punishment

Sounds like an evil organisation. Or section 9

Babaric? Dial the clock back, bwyt, I look at cave paintings for inspiration

.... I am proud, @~AyaMachi~ , all that time you have spent in the never-lit dungeon @Phobos has given me, I was not aware you where actually learning something

And all this talk of ways of translating ways of affection, you are incredibly lucky,@Neil.T , Welsh love is a hard thing to find! I hope you both the best. I, however, do not believe in such things as love
ITS ok. you can take out your frustrations on those deserving of it.

Back