The General Conversation Area

that makes no sense! XD
Does this seem so strange to you?
*gestures theatrically*
Why, even we of the League once strayed from the righteous path. But, thanks to the combined efforts of ourselves and those around us, we found our way back to the light!

*extends hand*
Saa, Cult no minna-san...
Mada ma ni aimasu yo. Kanarazu.
*clenches fist*

(It is a Japanese show, remember.)

stop being so perverse
And you! *points again*
As pointed out by that Hentai Kamen trailer: "Perversion... is justice!"

(As is correct spelling. :rolleyes:)

*gestures theatrically*
Why, even we of the League once strayed from the righteous path. But, thanks to the combined efforts of ourselves and those around us, we found our way back to the light!

*extends hand*
*clenches fist*

And you! *points again*

No. It’s not. You are a misguided fool! Come join the cult and repent your barbarous ways!

*gestures theatrically*

*extends hand*
*clenches fist*

And you! *points again*

... pervert.

Let me just go to the menu and turn subtitles on.
"Phobos, we will defeat you and your minions without fail!"

I'm guessing that one was "deliberate" too, eh? :p
I think you are confused. For you there is no “we” only “me”. You are alone. Meanwhile my cult is many. Your fighting us is futile.

No. That one wasn’t deliberate...

*gestures theatrically*

*extends hand*
*clenches fist*

And you think I'M dramatic...:rolleyes:

For you there is no “we” only “me”. You are alone.
The identities of the other members of the League are shrouded in mystery. But I speak for all of us when I say this: we would very much like to recruit someone as heroic as @Teapot to our ranks — but we understand his need to remain impartial at all times. We of the League see something of ourselves in him — the way he wields his mighty banhammer, battling singlehandedly to protect innocent AUKN users from the scourge that is the sinister Spamming Squad.

The League salutes his selfless efforts!
*stands and salutes*

;)

Last edited:
He'll be tied to it and made to listen to party political broadcasts by the SNP on repeat!
Your babaric attempts at torture will have no effect on us! Why, you ask? I shall tell you.

It is because those of us in the League are imbued with a mighty superpower. That of: selective hearing. ;)

The identities of the other members of the League are shrouded in mystery. But I speak for all of us when I say this: we would very much like to recruit someone as heroic as @Teapot to our ranks — but we understand his need to remain impartial at all times. We of the League see something of ourselves in him — the way he weilds his mighty banhammer, battling singlehandedly to protect innocent AUKN uses from the scourge that is the sinister Spamming Squad.

The League salutes his selfless efforts!
*stands and salutes*

;)
Where are you getting this **** from?! *rips script fom hand*...:rolleyes:

Your babaric attempts at torture will have no effect on us! Why, you ask? I shall tell you.

It is because those of us in the League are imbued with a mighty superpower. That of: selective hearing. ;)
THAT, I can well believe :rolleyes:

Oh well, dirty tactics it is then. I'll need some more boiled sweets...

Back