The General Conversation Area

No-one, Phobos, no-one — not even your hoards of onions or whatever — can protect you from the League of Perverted Gentlemen.

We will defeat you and restore peace and order to the world. *clenches fist*

Possibly in next week's episode. ;)
I fully trust this opposing organisation shall turn the world into a perverse creche for perverted people, I do not trust said organised body to bring peace and order, there are sadists and masochists in the world after all

You could be teapot mionion who doesn’t have to do anything but stand in the background being intimidating just by thine presence and getting to enjoy all cult privileges.
It would be good to have an intimidating teapot in our cult.

Then stop throwing bloody grapes, you! :mad:

And you... *points*
Own up to your spelling mistakes. That is the first step back towards the path of righteousness, evil-doer.
*poses with hands on hips, cape fluttering in the wind*
And accepting people rather than being paranoid is the first step to stop being so perverse! *points dramatically* it is you, not I, that is the evil-doer, hence why you are the only member in the league of perverted gentlemen!

And accepting people rather than being paranoid is the first step to stop being so perverse! *points dramatically* it is you, not I, that is the evil-doer, hence why you are the only member in the league of perverted gentlemen!
*Whispers* I think you should just keep purposfuly speling **** wroing becasue its hilarius at just how mutch it winds hime up...

Good Pigh Hriestes’s, good.
I th!nk its the kind o' stuff that will realy get his. voi ce to go all hig"h and his left eaye to go al twiche y...

EDIT: Nrmaly, I woul dnt even cponsider puch'ing the 'buttons of a Scotchman, but, well, it's just "too much fune...!

Back