The General Conversation Area

They keep doing this, HiDive and their iPad app have the same issues
Utter wank

I keep thinking I have a problem with my internet connection but have to keep reminding myself it isn't that.

(Using PS4 Crunchyroll application)

/umiko

Try oranges, they’re bigger and hurt more.
Hmmm, but I don't really want to physically HURT him...

I just want to really annoy him and get on his last nerve...to the point where I can make one of his eyes do that nervous twitch...

*throws another grape*

They're up now.
Played a bit of Dark Souls whilst listening to a podcast. Finally beat an enemy that had been pissing me off so time not wasted.
I've been playing through Persona 5, the first dungeon kept on kicking my **** for a while, should have brought more healing items.

I keep thinking I have a problem with my internet connection but have to keep reminding myself it isn't that.

(Using PS4 Crunchyroll application)

/umiko
Yeah I sometimes have to restart my PS4 to get the app to open it's pretty bad.

I just want to really annoy him and get on his last nerve...to the point where I can make one of his eyes do that nervous twitch...

*throws another grape*
Try something that sticks to him then. The kind of stick you can’t scrape off.

Does it hurt when you remove your beard? I mean, If I were to say, tear it off like you would a wax strip?...
I can only try to imagine it, but I imagine it'd hurt like HELL. It's not easliy detachable like Gendo's.

*throws another grape*
How... sweet of you. 😑

The left one. That'd be the eye most likely to twitch. That's me gammy eye.

;) ← See?

I can only try to imagine it, but I imagine it'd hurt like HELL. It's not easliy detachable like Gendo's.

How... sweet of you. 😑

The left one. That'd be the eye most likely to twitch. That's me gammy eye.

;) ← See?
We could poke you in the right, just in case it feels left out.

Psa’s = pitifully sobbing actors?
Public Service Announcement. I have to do them for educational purposes and show them to the mionions- when is the right time to hand yourself in for punishment (spoiler: all the time) what to do with broken bones as a result of the cult disciplinary agent's (me) overexcited disciplinary action, the food pyramid, the joy of boobies and an introduction to the Anime Appreciation course

Join the cult
No. I will fight against your evil cult using the terrifying powers sealed within my evil eye. ;)

bdcc46df966b68861cc8d16661c0ef80.jpg

Public Service Announcement. I have to do them for educational purposes and show them to the mionions- when is the right time to hand yourself in for punishment (spoiler: all the time) what to do with broken bones as a result of the cult disciplinary agent's (me) overexcited disciplinary action, the food pyramid, the joy of boobies and an introduction to the Anime Appreciation course
It’s simple what to do for broken bones, set them yourself and never mention it happened. The food pyramid has me interested. Is it where I as as cult lewder take all I want then my most useful mionions game what they want and finally the other mionions hey the leftovers?
No. I will fight against your evil cult using the terrifying powers sealed within my evil eye. ;)

bdcc46df966b68861cc8d16661c0ef80.jpg
Right then. It’s poking time. Ready yourself good sir!

Back