The General Conversation Area

Of course. I am cult lewder and you are high priestess, I have to have you in working order.
Now I want to cry, but...with happiness *grabs tissues*

Okay, I'm going to go and eat a bunch of grapes now...

Bah, I've got much bigger problems: Moobs Crunchyroll have f***ed up the availability of the latest episodes again! Both GGO and Persona 5 should be ready to go, but they're nowhere to be seen on the PS4 app and are visible on the Android app, but won't play. Now I have to think of something else to do and thinking hurts my brain.

5m9NEND.gif

Bah, I've got much bigger problems: Moobs Crunchyroll have f***ed up the availability of the latest episodes again! Both GGO and Persona 5 should be ready to go, but they're nowhere to be seen on the PS4 app and are visible on the Android app, but won't play. Now I have to think of something else to do and thinking hurts my brain.

5m9NEND.gif
*Whilst throwing away the broken bra*

My deepest condolences...

Grape?

I read beardboards as breadboards several times and got very confused. :(
What does one actually do with either of those things? XD

I can picture a bearboard just being a board with images of beards on it; like a designer's moodboard but...well...with inspirational beards!

It's a board that you hang your beard on for safe keeping when you take it off for the night. Obviously. :rolleyes:

Does it hurt when you remove your beard? I mean, If I were to say, tear it off like you would a wax strip?...

5m9NEND.gif
They keep doing this, HiDive and their iPad app have the same issues
Utter wank

But...you...you don't understand...

This was a firm favourite of mine!

I'd ask @Neil.T for sympathy, but he's probably too busy watching his cashew nuts *sigh*

The only consolation, is that I have the house to myself tomorrow for the whole day, so...

I can mourn in peace!

EDIT: Dad is back from the supermarket, and there is now fruit in the kitchen. All is well with the world...

What broken bra? Pfft...
A firm favourite? Was that meant in a literal sense?

5m9NEND.gif
Join the cult and you don’t have to think...

What does one actually do with either of those things? XD

I can picture a bearboard just being a board with images of beards on it; like a designer's moodboard but...well...with inspirational beards!

A breadboard is a board full of holes for inserting electronic components, pin headers and some wires attached from the development board. Allows for an easily changeable prototype circuit "board" design. :)

Edit: A bearboard is like putting a board of meat down in front of a bear and then running away whilst it is distracted eating from the board. ;)

/umiko

Last edited:
Back