The General Conversation Area

@Retro - I feel your pain. The Oxegen line up was brilliant, so I undertand your frustration =(

I don't seem to be able to get anyone to come along with me to gigs and stuff and I end up going on my own.

And WRT to your friends calling Blur boring... You need new friends.

Yeah, going it alone is the only way to do what you wanna do. lol'ing at chaos telling you to get new friends... after I told him pretty much the same thing a little while ago. If we take each other's advice sooner or later we'll all end up friendless. :lol:

I'm not a Blur fan BTW. Have never particularly liked Damon Albarn's voice, and Oasis were the better musicians.

:p

::runs::

ayase said:
Yeah, going it alone is the only way to do what you wanna do. lol'ing at chaos telling you to get new friends... after I told him pretty much the same thing a little while ago. If we take each other's advice sooner or later we'll all end up friendless. :lol:

I'm not a Blur fan BTW. Have never particularly liked Damon Albarn's voice, and Oasis were the better musicians.

:p

::runs::

=) it's not that I don't have friends who like blur or who doesn't like live acts, it was basically because my friends who liked live acts were not able to come along, while those who were able to come along, don't really like live acts (too crowded, too noisy, too hot, too cold kinda persons - if you know what I mean).

Oasis is ok, but I believe that listening champagne supernova and wonderwall on repeat at radios put me off them... Blur is way more experimental, which is something I enjoy =)

hmmm thats pretty tough i think......oasis and blur are so similar and brilliant in their own ways..... wonderwall against song 2, parklife against don't look back in anger. :(

*brain melts*

i don't know :(

What i like is rather a long list, most Heavy rock or metal would do me fine.

As for why i dislike them, to easy going and boring for me, i dont doubt their musical talents but by the gods do they bore me.

Altir said:
What i like is rather a long list, most Heavy rock or metal would do me fine.

As for why i dislike them, to easy going and boring for me, i dont doubt their musical talents but by the gods do they bore me.
Fair enough. Lack of overdrive then? =)

I am here! But only as a pop in and pop out appearance. :p

Hope everyone had a good weekend.... I could rant on about how busy work has been for me (why I haven't been on), but to be honest, I can't be arsed talking about it. It'll only make me more stressed.

As the week goes on it should quieten down like.

Woo! Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai arrived in the post yesterday. Watched the first 4 episodes last night and OMG! It's carzy! O_O

Be watching more of that later. Still not 100% sure about it yet.

*suddenly breaks into some carzy spin*

I'll be watching you!

*spinning so fast now that he begins to smoke untill a cloud engulfs his body*

*cloud clears*

....nothing remains....

Abenobashi is a good series. As usual, it's Gainax doing some very weird show, that is shallow on a first glance, but has more underneath than you would think.

Back