The General Conversation Area

After today, I hate books. I spent most of it faffing around with them.

First I finished building my 8th Argos storage unit up. After that, I had to remove all 400-500 books from my room, move the 5 Argos units in my room used for books across to the right, put the newly made 6th unit in place to the left, hammer in the metal things the shelves use for support, put in the shelves and then start putting in the books...in order, starting with the biggest.

It's easy to say in a paragraph what I did but it took friggin' hours. The end result is good - my books fit near enough perfectly on all the unit, with only 1 not fitting - but it was a lot of work when, at some point, I'll have to re-order my books all over again.

chaos said:
Aion said:
First I finished building my 8th Argos storage unit up.
8th storage unit? how big are they?

I've got four bookshelves and I'm worried, as I've already ran out of space on them.

Every possible shelf or book/dvd/game stacking area of my room is full of either books, DVDs or games. currently im using the floor/bed(i move stuff around as needed)

I've taken to building a storage shed in the garden any better ideas?

Ryo Chan said:
wait, you bought something from Argos that worked first go? i shall have to inform my manager of the good news

Hey i've bought tons of stuff from argos that worked from the get go :p i think all of my bedroom furniture is from argos come to think of it.

If we measured in days it would be less of a gap though. ;)

I am 8766 days old. Christ... what made me think that was a good idea. Oh, what the hell...

And the Death Clock informs me I'm going to die on April the 26th, 2059.

Back