The General Conversation Area

We've got a garden incinerator in the back yard and I was burning some rubbish and wanted to burn some more, so I tried to take the lid of with a rake because the lid was hot and I didn't want to burn my hands, and as I was attempting to take the lid of the incinerator I accidental knocked it over spilling flaming rubbish all over the lawn, and instead of getting the hose pipe like a normal person I thought it would be a good idea to hit the fire with the rake, next thing I know some of the flaming rubbish has made it's way onto my neighbours shed.

We've got a garden incinerator in the back yard and I was burning some rubbish and wanted to burn some more, so I tried to take the lid of with a rake because the lid was hot and I didn't want to burn my hands, and as I was attempting to take the lid of the incinerator I accidental knocked it over spilling flaming rubbish all over the lawn, and instead of getting the hose pipe like a normal person I thought it would be a good idea to hit the fire with the rake, next thing I know some of the flaming rubbish has made it's way onto my neighbours shed.
IMG_1338.JPG

That amuses me a lot.

That accident was nothing compared to some of **** I used to pull as a kid, the council are probably still after me and my friend for smashing up the curbs around the village.

So we just did Easter stuff here as some people are going away and it was now or quite a bit after Easter...

I found out I have a 4.5KG toblerone to eat... someone please help me out here.
MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! THANKS! *steals* :p

MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! THANKS! *steals* :p
No mionion. It’s mine. Go back to the attic and be quiet!

Back