The General Conversation Area

We've got a garden incinerator in the back yard and I was burning some rubbish and wanted to burn some more, so I tried to take the lid of with a rake because the lid was hot and I didn't want to burn my hands, and as I was attempting to take the lid of the incinerator I accidental knocked it over spilling flaming rubbish all over the lawn, and instead of getting the hose pipe like a normal person I thought it would be a good idea to hit the fire with the rake, next thing I know some of the flaming rubbish has made it's way onto my neighbours shed.
There's a Chinese satellite crashing to earth before long. You should have said the hot garbage was that

Oh yeah, and totally that shape too...like Lara Croft in Tomb Raider 1...:rolleyes:

:p
context needed! slumps on the sofa after a shrill scream, fan alert 5

And to increase my perv rating further... I just bought monster musume. I feel like I should go to the Shinji corner for a bit.
I should probably get that, looking like a perv as I grab it out of the delivery guy's hands. the only hurdle is my brother ever finding it, but he already has a low opinion of me

And to increase my perv rating further... I just bought monster musume. I feel like I should go to the Shinji corner for a bit.
To be fair a lot of people own it, hence the CE selling out on the MVM store before it even came out. If you had to go to the corner for that it'd be very crowded. :p

context needed! slumps on the sofa after a shrill scream, fan alert 5

I should probably get that, looking like a perv as I grab it out of the delivery guy's hands. the only hurdle is my brother ever finding it, but he already has a low opinion of me
Just tell him you worship boobies. Problem solved!
To be fair a lot of people own it, hence the CE selling out on the MVM store before it even came out. If you had to go to the corner for that it'd be very crowded. :p
But how many watched prison school and testament of sister new devil back to back whilst ordering monster musume just so they could have more pervy fun?

Back