The General Conversation Area

Well I would have just bought some stuff on secondspin using that massive discount code but... I ended up taking the parrot to the vets again, that’s £250 gone. Oh well, I’d rather have her than the anime end of the day.

By the 7th segment of the left horn of Satan! The next job I have is a super heavy long run! But oh wait I can't do it, my stomach hurts...
123a8a4a5376fff07bfb8a09d608e242.gif

Well I would have just bought some stuff on secondspin using that massive discount code but... I ended up taking the parrot to the vets again, that’s £250 gone. Oh well, I’d rather have her than the anime end of the day.
I hope she gets better soon dude, I will need more sympathy "waaahs" for future job rejections!

I hope she gets better soon dude, I will need more sympathy "waaahs" for future job rejections!
Limt has rejected your application form for his anti-yoma social concern. He says he needs more then a massive "yes" printed across the form.

And I really need that parrot to get well now, not for a "waaaah" but the help me kick everyone's a** for the job I've got on now. It's like a2 size, you have no idea how heavy those get, to make matters worse you've got like 2 or 3 inches to trim off the completed product, half the paper is useless!

Ages ago we have a pair of budgies in the family, one day one died and the other one for weeks was just depressed so my Mom decided one day to just release it, one day I came back from school and was like where's the budgie?

Anyway speaking of birds, a duck was following me for a bit today and I was asking what it was doing and it didn't say much aside from a quack or two. I haven't seen a swan in a while, majestic creatures. Speaking of following I remember a few years ago at a park a Squirrel was stalked me lol. There was like a row of 10 benches and every time I would move to another bench it would follow me and it did for all the benches and when no more benches left I got up and started walking away and it was just sharking me and then a few seconds I looked away and looked back it was gone.

We also have a den of foxes in our backgarden, and jeez they're annoying they fight over food most nights and I am like guys let me sleep. You hear this high pitched howling so annoying must be the fox cubs I only ever see on grown up fox, husband mustta cheated and left her for another or they had a fight and she killed him lol.

So do I. First vet was pretty useless, this one was much better. She should get better now hopefully.
Glad to hear that; definitely wise in switching vets if they're not up to par, they charge an arm and a leg as it is!

Back