The General Conversation Area

So we just did Easter stuff here as some people are going away and it was now or quite a bit after Easter...

I found out I have a 4.5KG toblerone to eat... someone please help me out here.

Attachments

• D5404CAB-48CB-4FCC-810F-73D6395772CD.jpeg
    D5404CAB-48CB-4FCC-810F-73D6395772CD.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 008ACD9B-9D3E-449D-96CB-296D735283CD.jpeg
    008ACD9B-9D3E-449D-96CB-296D735283CD.jpeg
    560.5 KB · Views: 3
So we just did Easter stuff here as some people are going away and it was now or quite a bit after Easter...

I found out I have a 4.5KG toblerone to eat... someone please help me out here.
Did neyo yokio just happen?
maxresdefault.jpg

4.5 kg ******* hell seems a bit excessive. I bet they make them that big to put extremely obese people off, because extremely obese people don't like exercise and lifting that Toblerone is the equivalent of lifting one of those small rubber dumbbells.

4.5 kg ******* hell seems a bit excessive. I bet they make them that big to put extremely obese people off, because extremely obese people don't like exercise and lifting that Toblerone is the equivalent of lifting one of those small rubber dumbbells.
Lol, you should see the rest of what we’ve got! I ended up going in Poundland and buying literally every kind of chocolate I could find just for sh*ts and giggles to put in a hamper for us.

I wish that series would have never happened... But oh wow, I could really go for a huge Toblerone - gotta love that! You lucky dawg... :p
Heh, I never saw that series. I’ll take that as a good thing. The toblerone on the other hand is totally a good thing. It might take a while to eat it. Not entirely sure how I’ll actually manage to actually yknow bite it. Those triangles will have to be huuuuuge.

No, I didn't see it either, but the previews were absolutely horrid - more than enough to know it would be garbage.

And yeah, I'm not much of a fan of chocolate, except for quality chocolate of Toblerone caliber - it's my favorite. I'm so jealous!

I don't really eat chocolate that often but when I do I go crazy. One day over the Christmas holidays I ate a whole tray of Ferrero Rocher for my breakfast, and I mean the big ones with 20 something chocolates in it

I don't really eat chocolate that often but when I do I go crazy. One day over the Christmas holidays I ate a whole tray of Ferrero Rocher for my breakfast, and I mean the big ones with 20 something chocolates in it
Same, it's not a treat I actively seek out to have but if there's a bag/tin/etc hanging around then it doesn't usually last very long with me in the general vicinity

Back