The General Conversation Area

Sounds alright to me :)

well...me and the lads are meeting up tonight and going to the pub that me and sam stopped off at lastnight. had a pear cider...now i don't like cider per say, well unless its part of a snakebite :)

and basically relaxing :) playing abit of monster hunter and rockband :p

The thing I need the most tonight is a good night's sleep

always feeling really sleepy during the afternoons lately. I think I should adopt the custom of a siesta. =D

I used to dream of siesta's.... wait.. does that work.

If only Britain had excepted the way of daytime naps in a traditional sense. :p

If only. I'm not bad most of the time, but sometimes there's those days... you know the day's I'm talking about. Just to go and put your head down would be heaven. No such luck for us though. It's 20 mins in the cafe and back to work. ¬_¬

Right., now things have changed. me and the lads are off to nando's. then going bowling, the gf and her mates are meant to be there. so yeah thats pretty much my evening tonight lol

Adieu *bombs a hole in wall and walks off*

bowling - the guy who taught me a little bowling went on to compete in the olympics in the year it was a "demonstration" sport - or something like that.

I used to go all the time, but haven't been on the lanes for quite a while now.

I can somewhat sympathise with you guys complants but at least you got a job, i'm finding it hard to get work experience

Oh well I'm in Devon at the moment and bought myself a fat cigar well a couple actually show you the picture when i get back home

It's Hamageddon the beginning of the Aporkalypse, we have had our first reported case of swine flu at work.

Depending who it is the department they work for is only about 20 feet or so from me, although it could be one of the ones that have been out of the office the last couple of months training.

Dracos said:
It's Hamageddon the beginning of the Aporkalypse, we have had our first reported case of swine flu at work.
run to the hills!!

Seriously now. Just take care of your health. All those who died from swine flu had medical conditions or health issues, at least those who died in the UK.

Yeah that seems to be the case. I think I have had some pretty nasty cases of flu in the last 10 years or so, it normally knocks me pretty crap for about 2 weeks and then I am okay again. So I am not too worried about myself, but I would rather not have it.

Write a letter to the Telegraph Dracos. Complain about the predicament you're in, making sure you write in a tone appropriate for such a publication.
Alternatively you could simply watch some television, or spend your time in another recreational manner.

lucky sod!

I want Swine flu to hit my office...if i get it it means i'll just go home and play monster hunter to my hearts content. i'm not worried about the health implications, i lost my asthma when i was about 14 and apart from the horrid amounts of food i intake on a daily basis....i'm fine :p So nil chance of me dying lol.

Its hit my old high school....call it horrible but i hope my sister gets it....so i can get it....and alas have sick pay and spend my time doing what i want to do lol.

i have terrible luck with epidemics....they all seem to just drift on past me as if the whole thing was a rumor. =/

Anyway....bowling lastnight was excellent!
my technique on most sports is "the more i drink...the better at sports i get"

which is true...i never play footy games.. when i played pro evo both my mates went on the same team, i was alone against em...had 6 pints....beat them 4-1

finished drinking the 6th pint...scored a fair few strikes.
and now i'm sat here typing...and my thumb is sore :/

Tachi- said:
Its hit my old high school....call it horrible but i hope my sister gets it....so i can get it....and alas have sick pay and spend my time doing what i want to do lol.
Bad brother =P

Tachi- said:
Anyway....bowling lastnight was excellent!
my technique on most sports is "the more i drink...the better at sports i get"
if you drink 10 pints, would you go for the whole 300? =D

(assuming you played 10pin)

Back