The General Conversation Area

Ahh good :)

Have a good evening?

I walked 5 miles to sainsbury's....saw my tutor from high school who is probably one of the few people that can say over 30 people have the utmost respect for him. i go drinking with his son Jim from time to time so get to talk to Mr. Aitken every once in a blue moon....but apart from that....he hasn't been out tutor for about 4 and a half years now. (he left before we did lol) talking about that lastnight with sam was a real eye opener that the years since high school are drifting past with the speed of a waterfall.....enough said lol.

It was 2 years ago that i was meant to start 6th form with everyone else.....and now we have a limited window before the four of us are going our different ways, Bens off to Southampton solum Uni, Leo is off to Aberistwyth in wales (don't know the proper spelling lol) and sam is off to Kings Uni in london.

and i....i'm setting off with my own path. i've gone back to my technical drawing roots and decided that i may try get a short job as a designer. drawing car/product concepts and sometimes get to make models of products :)

Evening was ok, Tachi. Been to the gym, then went back home for a chicken salad dinner and some Diebuster.

With regards to car designs, I did some assembly line designs. Designing machines was pretty fun. Too bad I didn't believe I could make a nice career out of that.

But for that the skills needed for car design and machine design are pretty different though.

Technical drawing... I think I still remember how to use AutoCAD even though it's been years since I last had it installed.

chaos said:
Technical drawing... I think I still remember how to use AutoCAD even though it's been years since I last had it installed.

AutoCAD2 or 3?

I haven't played around with 2D and 3D designing in years! :eek:
i enjoyed it...but like you said, it wouldn't be worth persuing a career in designing.

Afternoon anyone! :p

Work has been hell this morning but I got my mission head on and blasted threw it. The dust cloud is now beginning to settle so I can breath at ease fo rthe time being.

Hope everyone is well. :p

Oh! Happy Belated 18th+1 Birthday CitizenGeek. ;)

Shut up Tachi :oops: :lol:
Like I said, even if I was intrested, I would need an operation on my man hood before she'd be intrested.

...when I say op, I mean decapitation. :eek:

ayase said:
Ah, ageing's not such a big deal CG (not until it actually starts having an effect on your health, at least). Look on the bright side, our generation might make it to the time when we can have cyborg bodies anyway. ;)

that or we'll all die out from our own stupidity...oh wait a minute

Afternoon Otaku and Mono.

My work computer just crashed! ¬_¬ It seems to be happening a fare bit recently. I know what the problem is... I just don't know why. God damn Council Tax Programs!! DX

Tachi- said:
chaos said:

AutoCAD2 or 3?

I haven't played around with 2D and 3D designing in years! :eek:
i enjoyed it...but like you said, it wouldn't be worth persuing a career in designing.
2 or 3? o.0 ??? I'm not that old, man!!! =D in 92 I think it was Autocad 11. If you meant 2D or 3d, I used to to both.

Voddas said:
Like I said, even if I was intrested, I would need an operation on my man hood before she'd be intrested.
...when I say op, I mean decapitation. :eek:
Oh, she one of those who like girls then? One of the pretiest girls I know in RL also like girls. I call that unfair competition :p

MONONOKE said:
Hi everyone :D
Hey

HAHA :p yeah if you wanted to get abit of fun.....you'll lose the tools to make the bun in the oven! :eek:

Hmm....2D and 3D lol. sorry i missed it out mate :p

hey mono....you okay hun?

NEO mag forums... I think I've registered myself there, but never bothered ventureing there ever again after a few tech issues.

Back