The General Conversation Area

Wow, it's my birthday in 19 days...

I feel old.
Even though I know of quite a few users older than me.

I'm going to "THA SEASIIIDE! YAAAAY!" since I adored going there as a little kid (Thus the quote thingy). I haven't been in 10 years.
And because of that reason, my friends are apparently going to act like little kids for the day. Oh boy... :roll:

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Woah, just read the spoilers for the latest bleach chapter...

Click here if you're interested

I would've posted the the actual image up, but because of the wonders of the settings, you can't put something in img and spoiler tags.

chaos said:
Curious about what Mono looks like

I agree! Post a picture up, mono! X]

Heh, Arby, I still wanna know what you look like

Will'o you are an evil man, you got my hopes up with a Bleach spoiler and then you post a link to a Naruto spoiler instead...

Kezwick, there's nothing wrong with acting like little kids to a seaside :p

Which one are you going to anyway, went to redcar a few weeks ago, was not how i remembered it and arcades just aren't the same as they once were

chaos said:

I think she wouldn't just in case you lot stalk her or something, last i remember is she has a face, with a body arms and legs. thats about it nothing prominent apart from the nose

anyhow people have been sending emails, how come im not invited to the "spam google inbox party" actually i doubt i have anything interesting to say
apart from i touched a BMW

jealous skikes jealous x3

Kezwick_Osaka said:
Wow, it's my birthday in 19 days...

I feel old.
Even though I know of quite a few users older than me.

I'm going to "THA SEASIIIDE! YAAAAY!" since I adored going there as a little kid (Thus the quote thingy). I haven't been in 10 years.
And because of that reason, my friends are apparently going to act like little kids for the day. Oh boy... :roll:
Nothing wrong with that... enjoy everything. ;)
yotsuba_beach.jpg

A fellow child of July eh? My birthday in just 7 days and I'll be 24, if that's any consolation...

@iisan - I'm good. I had some nice cherry ice-cream the other day, damn it you've made me want some more now. Have just finished Last Exile and am deciding what to watch next... I'll start Gurren Lagann tomorrow. Maybe some Birdy The Mighty?

Happy Birthday CG although you don't seem too thrilled with it for some reason... Just think you'll be 21 soon enough (not that i see the big deal with that number the way other people do, surely in this country at least you can do everything by 18)

BlackWolf said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Woah, just read the spoilers for the latest bleach chapter...

Click here if you're interested

I would've posted the the actual image up, but because of the wonders of the settings, you can't put something in img and spoiler tags.

chaos said:

I agree! Post a picture up, mono! X]

Heh, Arby, I still wanna know what you look like

Will'o you are an evil man, you got my hopes up with a Bleach spoiler and then you post a link to a Naruto spoiler instead...

Haha, sorry there, Blackwolf, I was looking at spoilers for both and I got a little confuzzled.

Gah, antibiotics...

Happy B'day CitizenGeek! 19 huh? You're gonna die first ^^

Ha, naw, have fun man.

lol@ Black's unintentional smiley - You can do everything in this country by donning shades? Why wasn't I told this earlier!?

Ah, ageing's not such a big deal CG (not until it actually starts having an effect on your health, at least). Look on the bright side, our generation might make it to the time when we can have cyborg bodies anyway. ;)

@ilmaestro - Yep. Yotsuba cheers me up, YKK calms me down. Haibane Renmei makes me contemplate, Black Lagoon fires me up. Gotta love mood affecting Manga & Anime. :thumb:

Back