The General Conversation Area

Morningu Tach, Chaos.

I'm terrible at most sports no matter how sober I am. I think it's a hand / eye coordination thing, I can't even catch - footballs have a tendancy to hit me in the face and groin, so I stay well away.

I seem to have flukes at both bowling and pool sometimes, but I rarely play anymore. I keep meaning to learn card games so I can win a high stakes poker game and retire for life...

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
Anyway....bowling lastnight was excellent!
my technique on most sports is "the more i drink...the better at sports i get"
if you drink 10 pints, would you go for the whole 300? =D

(assuming you played 10pin)

I don't know....maybe lol. 15-16 is roughly my limit on lager...then i switch to vodka (thats not counting the yeagarbombs and shots :p)
So by the time i've got onto the Vodka i think 300 would be easy :p

Oh, just had a team meeting. and the herts side who boast that they cover an awful lot more work than i do made me laugh. our team leader brought out figures that my fill rate is 94%, increase on 3% from last week. theirs dropped and their agency increased. their total of shifts they dealt with was 60. mine was 26. considering there is 2 of them on the herts side and i deal with the beds side and part of herts it shows that i'm actually covering the same amount of shifts as them.

30 each for the 2 of them. then my 26 is just bedfordshire so take off 3-4 off their total (to take into account the herts that i deal with) and i'm covering more than them.

Tachi for the win ^_^

ayase said:
Morningu Tach, Chaos.

I'm terrible at most sports no matter how sober I am. I think it's a hand / eye coordination thing, I can't even catch - footballs have a tendancy to hit me in the face and groin, so I stay well away.

I seem to have flukes at both bowling and pool sometimes, but I rarely play anymore. I keep meaning to learn card games so I can win a high stakes poker game and retire for life...
I used to play football when I was a kid, being brazilian and all. I've never been any good though. I've met some impressive footballers during my days, but none ever made it.

My neighbour used to be a professional footballer, but gave up when he noticed he wouldn't make it, so he became a DBA instead. =P His brother is still a professional, but plays for a very small team in one of the smallest states.

At my junior year at high school, I've failed because I would not leave the bar. I've learned to play most card games like that, as well as table footie and pool. I used to be OK on pool and cards, but I was really good on table footie on defense. There used to be a guy who was good on attack and we were banned from playing together.

I was one of those defenders who could also score goals and most of the times I could defend at most of the attacks.

Tachi- said:
30 each for the 2 of them. then my 26 is just bedfordshire so take off 3-4 off their total (to take into account the herts that i deal with) and i'm covering more than them.

Tachi for the win ^_^
Good job !

Sounds good chaos :)

I'd like to be a ghost in your life chaos. just watch the way you grew up...no not in a gay or paedo way..but your journey through life from the sounds of it was so different. you've gone all over the place, got loads of experience in different things, met some really different people and grew up in one place and have moved here. i think it'd be like one of those movies...like big fish was.

good film :thumb:

anyway...i've forgot the triffle i have at home again....i was going to bring it in and eat it around now...but alas i forgot. so i'm hungry and can't eat till another 2 hours....

HARSH!

can we see it black?

there's a little kid licking the entrance to the meeting area of the office and staring at people.....giving that *kick me* look :twisted:

dirty little bas****

Tachi- said:
Sounds good chaos :)

I'd like to be a ghost in your life chaos. just watch the way you grew up...no not in a gay or paedo way..but your journey through life from the sounds of it was so different. you've gone all over the place, got loads of experience in different things, met some really different people and grew up in one place and have moved here. i think it'd be like one of those movies...like big fish was.

good film :thumb:

anyway...i've forgot the triffle i have at home again....i was going to bring it in and eat it around now...but alas i forgot. so i'm hungry and can't eat till another 2 hours....

HARSH!
Big fish is an really awesome film. And yes, Ive been all over the place, I can tell you many stories over a pint when I visit Luton, after all, you're just a train away =)

Here you go tachi :p i won't post this in my art thread till its complete.

Now i know its not the best i can do but i was working with a small time frame here, with no time limit i would of really put some effort into it.

Hey, looking good Black :thumb:

Nothing stopping you creating your own interesting life story Tach, I for one don't intend to stay here (or anywhere) for ever. You could go to Brazil and take over an anime forum. :p

I'd like to spend more time traveling. I do miss my things sometimes but mostly I love the feeling of just living out of a suitcase. A bag of clothes and a bank account that never runs dry, that's what I want. I could happily live in hotels and on planes, trains and automobiles ;) for the rest of my life.

ayase said:
I could happily live in hotels and on planes, trains and automobiles ;)

Heh movie refrence :p one of the late John Candy's best films (next to Spaceballs of course)

Thanks for the comments about the picture guys :)

@iisan i meant to apologise earlier for putting you off one of the street fighter animes :p

Spaceballs is good but it doesn't have this scene (NSFW):
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-CcsNdCwypY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-CcsNdCwypY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Actually, in the light of things like Deadwood (1.56 f*cks per minute) it's lost a lot of impact. :?

@iisan - Yeah, I'd like to do more time-traveling too. :p The 1700's are worth a visit if you ever get the chance.

thats pretty cool black :) you should be proud.

and Chaos. i think i should be free tomorro lol how about meetin up at a town half way?

Cya black. have a good day too.

I'm not saying my life isn't movie esque either ayase :p there's always something going on. i mean all you have to do is read some of my random insights into what i've been upto recently. there's plenty of them in the CTAMT :p

i've always wanted to live on the move too. there's just something about that lifestyle.. going all over the globe, meeting new people, seeing things, going places, making history, oh and the range of girls lol the phrase "plenty more fish in the sea" i imagine would only be understandable if you lived out of a suitcase and travelled the world over :p

See ya Black. :)

::sigh::

Now I have to find out why I'm apparently being charged for my free business bank account. If it's not one thing it's a bloody 'nother. The other day I received a £6000 electric bill (which was obviously wrong). Is the entire rest of the world incompetent or do they do this on purpose to con people? I'm not sure which is worse.

Makes me long for that open road even more...

Watching Mushishi made me kind of hanker for that life too, but honestly I'm way too materialistic to live out of a suitcase, I need my stuff.
I get the appeal though... no credit cards... no taxes... I wonder if thats true freedom.

Later Black.

lol don't get me wrong....i want a home...somewhere that will house all my worldly posessions. but it'd be great to travel around and do whatever i want and never have to worry about tax or anything that boring.

This, I think is what we all want deep down, more or less. To be in control of our own lives and not have to fit into the neat little boxes society has made for us all.

We'll have plenty of time for that when we're dead. ;)

Back