The General Conversation Area

Coffee. I need to cut my intake of caffeine, I'm currently having the equivalent of a litre of coffee on a regular day. When I'm like Voddas is, It can easily be over 2 litre.

I'm taking cola into account as well.

Morning all (just barely)

How's everyone doing?

i'm on my third cherry and sultana muffin.....and struggling.
the 2 litre of iron bru on my desk is ice cold and its been out of a fridge for 3 hours now!

been talking about thorpe park to kayleigh (work colleague, not gf) most of the morning :)

i have minimal work, my team leader has come across and said that there's nothing more he will spring up on me. so i can rest assured that i've just got my work to deal with :)

Morning Tachi.

Don't tell me you going for a sub for lunch after those muffins?! You must be some kind of inhuman black hole thingy!
:p

ayase's inbox has 999 AUKN messages! I must take this opportunity to make a Galaxy Express 999 reference.

Unfortunately I haven't seen it, so I won't.

Hey Mono, Voddas and Zin.

I was considering a footlong subway for lunch....but i ate that footlong swiss roll from the other day for breakfast today so i don't know if i will or not.
lol there's alot of questions towards just where all the food i eat goes...to be honest i burn up alot of it due to a very high metabolism it gets used before it can become fat.... weight training also takes most of it and distributes it to where it needs to go. sadly my arms aren't the size i want them to be (no i don't have strange aspirations to look like the hulk, my arms have never been to my liking)

maybe i should post a pic in the pics thread when i get my hair cut at the weekend :) just to show people that i'm not a little fat sod :p

I'm back (kinda). Work is busy so I'll be mainly here in spirit.

Afternoon Black. Hope the house hunt is going well. :thumb:

@Tachi, I know what you look like. *turns to a crowd that appeared out of no where* "Hear this everyone! Tachi is a fat sod!"

:lol:

Back