The General Conversation Area

The name is familiar although for some reason i always thought it was a Goemon game that little ninja character that Konami seems to use from time to time

still...

Mega Drive > SNES :p Sonic over Mario any day of the week...well 16 Bit Sonic anyway (with exception to Sonic CD, the game which some say is the best of the 2D Sonics)

Sonic wins hands down Black.

I was just remembering the hardest Sonic game I ever played. It was Sonic 2 for the game gear. You couldn't see anything coming so you couldn't run unless you wanted to die! It was well harsh lol. Ontop of that, no matter how many rings you had (be it 5 or 300), if you got hit, only 1 single ring would appear! Meaning you could get hit again but you only had one ring to catch?! I remember shouting alot.
:lol: :evil: :lol:

Yeah it was a right ball ache. lol

My mom completed before me and she didn't let me live it down for ages. In my defence, I didn't play with the game gear all the time. Plus I had other games to play like "Night Trap" lol

It wasn't that bad like. Was a nice change to the normal games you'd find. was hard as frozen **** though! Never completed it. Wouldn't mind playing it again actually.
:p

Hey Black,

Work ain't to bad, could be much better though, as in more free time and less work, but for the same money ;p, but we can't get all that we want can we.

Mystical Ninja! ooo, we have the ones for the 64 here, both of them. Classics i have to say, and i've been tempted to download it off of the Wii game shop(the SNES one i mean).

@Arby cool, although its probably for the best that you haven't been on chat these last couple of nights, there's been a lot of talk about Higurashi: When They Cry (to all those yet to see it...go and watch/read it!) :p see Mono has become a fan...and there's times when she also chases us when she's been possessed by Oyashiro-Sama

@Voddas well just people's preceptions of games at the time i think, Resident Evil turned a few heads as well.

Mono still reminds me of a little girl who's sweet and quiet, and a RL Hinata :p mono we want a pic of you in the "pics of everyone" thread!

Tachi at the moment she's more like her avatar then Hinata :p plus don't force her to put up a picture if she doesn't want to...i mean i don't even have a picture in that thread :p

that can be rectified very quickly :p

she is abit more noisy than usual.....guess your right...i can't force her.....i can ask tho :)

Also keep in mind, i've been here for a good 4 years and noone has ever seen what i look like ;p.

So, keep away from the chat huh? hmm, i'll just be wary while i'm there then, hah. When Higurashi talk starts, i'll just watch something ;p

There's picture of Black posing as Light isn't there? :p

Back in ye'olde Million Count thread... ahhh... those were the days. heh.

Back