The General Conversation Area

Aww... I love thunder and Lightning. We never get any of that here! TT_TT

Also Why you so Worried about Rifl Mono? She's a bad bad person. Besides, she can't die yet. She'd gotta take on the new awakening before that. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Voddas said:
Aww... I love thunder and Lightning. We never get any of that here! TT_TT

Also Why you so Worried about Rifl Mono? She's a bad bad person. Besides, she can't die yet. She'd gotta take on the new awakening before that. ;)

because she is my favourite awakened being :)

I had enough thunder and lightning for a life time =)

Hey Voddas, Rifl is cute! =D seriously now. She is the most interesting foe in Claymore, considering what the author did to Priscila. Until, priscila starts acting more mature, she will be a very lame enemy. Powerful, but first appeareance of majin boo lame.

Rifl will escape, but the her husband may not, that's what I beleive. Then, instead of going after Priscila, she will go after the organization. and maybe join forces with Clare...

Otaku-san said:
Ryo Chan said:
if we want to go down this road, try not to assume i was talking to you ;)

i was aiming my comments to Tachi

of course of course, i believe ya....

others wouldn't

i'm interested in how you even came to the conclution i was talking to you, your previous post was 3 posts above about random keyboard talk :D

Oh and ffs bleach, 10 episodes of new content and we're back to another fricking filler

Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:
Oh and ffs bleach, 10 episodes of new content and we're back to another fricking filler

Calm down ryo, It's only a commercial

we're onto bleach now tachi not naruto ;)

Bleach going into a filler isn't what surprised me, going into so soon is what's done it, they may as well have continued the other filler for a bit

chaos said:
I had enough thunder and lightning for a life time =)

Hey Voddas, Rifl is cute! =D seriously now. She is the most interesting foe in Claymore, considering what the author did to Priscila. Until, priscila starts acting more mature, she will be a very lame enemy. Powerful, but first appeareance of majin boo lame.

Rifl will escape, but the her husband may not, that's what I beleive. Then, instead of going after Priscila, she will go after the organization. and maybe join forces with Clare...

She is cute and I like they way you think Chaos maybe they will join forces? That would be pritty cool like. It will also be intresting to see what happens when Clare and Priscilla lock horns. Wonder what Raki is going to do? Get killed probably.

Sorry for the spoilers peops. :p

@Ryo: I'm really starting to fall behind in my Shonen animes. I used to keep uptodate. Now I'm up to 220 in Bleach and (worse) I'm upto 97 on Shippuuden.

does bleach actually go anywhere?

I mean after the whole going in to kill the 11 or something hollows who are now under that guy who pretended to be dead, and there's a big white castle.

i understand that i'm just opening a can of worms in spoiler country but i want to know if i should bother with it. i loved the manga and read a few online....but stopped and haven't pickedit up since. its pretty much like DBZ, "i'm powering up"......3 weeks later....."i'm still powering up"......end of arc fight time; 1 minute 3 seconds long. ¬_¬ well that was an epic waste of my time and the hype was all for just over a minute of fighting?

Naruto and Bleach are in the same boat. They have a main aim, but it's upto the witters to decide how long it takes to reach that aim. Does my head in at times. Especially when Naruto comes face to face with Sasuke for example.
GRAB HIM DAMMIT!! :lol:

I've been to Australia twice!! IT HAS SO MANY INSECTS!! :eek: :eek:

I'll expand my previous comment now that i'm free from what i was doing. :p

Tachi,Bleach is going somewhere, its looking like its taking a long time but Bleach could be in its final arc so to speak, i mean unless Aizen turns into an 80s cartoon villain "Curse you Ichigo, you tharwted my plans but i'll get you next time!" *shakes fist and runs away with his tail between his legs*

Shouen shows are always like that though, even my favourite Shaman King had fault with that (although the fights were well paced)

Tachi- said:
does bleach actually go anywhere?

I mean after the whole going in to kill the 11 or something hollows who are now under that guy who pretended to be dead, and there's a big white castle.

i understand that i'm just opening a can of worms in spoiler country but i want to know if i should bother with it. i loved the manga and read a few online....but stopped and haven't pickedit up since. its pretty much like DBZ, "i'm powering up"......3 weeks later....."i'm still powering up"......end of arc fight time; 1 minute 3 seconds long. ¬_¬ well that was an epic waste of my time and the hype was all for just over a minute of fighting?

we'll let you know, as far, the guy who pretended to be dead has just stood up in the manga.

Hmm. i liked Shaman King, it was a good anime :) shame i stopped watching jetix when i started my GCSE's, Naruto was ditched too.

Talking of cats......Voddas....i have reason to believe you've killed your other half and replaced her with a cat.....or your other half is now a catgirl?

either way....its kinda shifty.

oh and stop balling the new girl :p

Tach, Shaman King the Manga is far better then the anime, especially after what 4Kids did to it. Best thing to say for it was the Opening music they attached :p

Back