The General Conversation Area

Father christmas Comments?!?! In the Summer??! You carzy man. Catch you later Tachi. *waves off*

I'm gonna make like Tachi an vamoose myself. I'll be about tomorrow if I'm not too busy talking tax. DX

Cioa for now. ;)

Sigh my good day has gone, for the first time in a long while i can't get my thoughts straight. The biggest decision of my life (so far) is hanging over my head and i can't seem to draw a conclusion, and i'm starting to hate myself for feeling like this.

:/ I wish they were able to give me more time to sort this out...

Some decisions are very hard to make Black, but at the end of the day they have to be made. I felt that way about deciding whether to get another job or start the shop... Cliche as it might be I always think "If you don't try, you'll never know" and while you can't unmake decisions (I'm of the opinion that regrets do even less good than indecisiveness) you can always make another, different one further down the line. :)

thanks Ayase, i apperciate your comments, but i just don't know so i'm trying not to think about it for the moment, will have a final talk with the g/f in the morning before the desicion is made and then i'll have to live with the result.

Black....you better not be talking about that thing i think your talking about...

on another note....if i disapear for what appear to be no reason...its because i'm in a coma.
lastnight was horrendous. i had my windows open fully and the curtains wide open (something i hadn't done yet this week)
it was a complete p*** take. no breeze at all. the thunder and rain that the weathermen had forcast DIDN'T COME. and i managed roughly 2 hours sleep the whole night. if you picture L's eyes then you've basically got what my eyes look like right now. i've warned everyone at work that if i black out i'm going home. but for now i'll stay in work.

i turned to such drastic measures as to go into the bathroom, hose myself with the shower. then go and sit infront of the tower fan that was on the landing for the dog....froze, then tried to sleep again.....i managed 10-20 minutes each time i repeated the process.....

Morning Tachi, busy night I see. :p

I opened two windows up stairs last night and actually got a form of breaze passing threw. It was a god send. Still slep ontop of the covers in the nip like. ;)

The weather is bloody typical though. Been blazing sun for the past two days and today, the day I'm meeting my mates in a beer garden after work, it looks like the heavens are going to open any minute. The sky is so dark would think it was winter here. O_O

Ah well, sods law I guess. ¬_¬

Voddas said:
Morning Tachi, busy night I see. :p

I opened two windows up stairs last night and actually got a form of breaze passing threw. It was a god send. Still slep ontop of the covers in the nip like. ;)

The weather is bloody typical though. Been blazing sun for the past two days and today, the day I'm meeting my mates in a beer garden after work, it looks like the heavens are going to open any minute. The sky is so dark would think it was winter here. O_O

Ah well, sods law I guess. ¬_¬

what u on about, bar snow this is the best weather you can get ;)

its overcast today....but its close too (muggy for those who don't understand the terminology used there)

just had a quick meeting....it turns out that the HPFT side that where boasting that they do 5 times the work i do.....in actual fact...their mostly prebooked staff are footing numbers, and on a weekly basis i sorted out 44 placements on my own. and their filling 103 between 2 people....so on a breakdown their each covering 51.5 each......which means that their not doing incredible amounts more work than me at all.

thats good to prove :)
i'm considering waiting till about 2 and then going home. i'm knackered.

oh and Voddas....sleeping in the buff doesn't give many benefits :/

thats the last time i take advice for you lol

:lol: I don't want to know Tachi!

@Ryo: It looks like it's gonna snow it's that moody out there. Hah, that would be strange.

That's right iisan. Thanks to you I'll be using the word "nip" for being in my birthday suit.
:lol:

It's raining here now. :(

Edit: I lol'd.

Afternoon people. :)

It's about to rain here too I think. I won't be too sorry if it does though as it'll mean I can close the door and not have to listen to the bingo calling going on next door anymore... ¬_¬

Blur was fantastic yesterday.
nuff said =)

BlackWolf said:
The biggest decision of my life (so far) is hanging over my head and i can't seem to draw a conclusion, and i'm starting to hate myself for feeling like this.
You have only one question to make yourself. Are you doing this because you believe you're going to be happy or are you doing this because of pressure from others or even yourself, because you believe this is the right thing to do?

I base all my life decisions on that now. Everytime I didsomething because of pressure from others or because I thought it was the right / decent thing to do, I've screwed up.

"two fat ladies, its eighty eight"

"one and six, sweet sixteen"

"those lovely legs, eleven"

;)

i wish it would rain.....which is slightly odd as most fridays i hope for lovely weather....but this friday i've decided i'm staying in....buying a freezer, and putting it in my room, and leaving the door open!

i could fall asleep right now :(
if you guys could see me right now the sympathy would be unbelievable. completely drained of energy. and twice on the fones i've called the wrong place because i'm not functioning properly.

Back