The General Conversation Area

I had awful anxiety then, so it was just not something I enjoyed. I'd read till the cows come home ON my own, but not in front of the class! I could do it now that I'm much more confident, but back then I just didn't enjoy it. I remember I missed quite a bit of school becasue of my OCD, and remember running out of a History class in tears once :S
Running out in tears doesn’t sound good. What caused you to do that?

Yes I must but you can have these to help. *hands you a pair of shades then shines yet more lights at you*

Gee, now I get to look COOL as the spotlight shines on me! :cool:

Or PE. *shudders at the memory of getting rugby for PE*

I only enjoyed P.E in years 10 and 11, mostly becasue the class was smaller and hardly anyone bothered, but there was a small group of us that enjoyed it and actually made it fun!

I was **** at it though! XD

Oh, dear. :(
What happened?

Running out in tears doesn’t sound good. What caused you to do that?

Just the pressure of anxiety getting to me. I'd been missing school because of my illness, but becasue my parents didn't really understand what it was, it was making them anxious. So instead of trying to help, they used to get angry with me :(

It wasn't their fault I guess, but when you're raised in an anxious and stressful environment, it causes issues on top of dealing with OCD.

So I'd come in to class late, I sat there and I could feel the pressure building, and I just broke down and ran out of the class! Luckily I was in the right class with the right teacher because I'm sure not all would have been as understanding...

Just the pressure of anxiety getting to me. I'd been missing school because of my illness, but becasue my parents didn't really understand what it was, it was making them anxious. So instead of trying to help, they used to get angry with me :(

It wasn't their fault I guess, but when you're raised in an anxious and stressful environment, it causes issues on top of dealing with OCD.

So I'd come in to class late, I sat there and I could feel the pressure building, and I just broke down and ran out of the class! Luckily I was in the right class with the right teacher because I'm sure not all would have been as understanding...
I guess having the right teacher is good!

That definitely is true.

Is that the guy who was voiced by Paul Dobson? The very same guy who voiced Naraku from InuYasha (one of my fave baddies), and incedentally, the flea from InuYasha, who looks alot like the pervy character from Ranma? (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

PE was shite for me because I used to be really overweight for my body type (like 16 stone at my heaviest) Since then I've managed to whittle my weight down to 10 stone 5ish and keep it there (PE still sucks though.)

Japan does have a habit of sexualising younger characters (especially girls) and making older characters pervy!

Back