The General Conversation Area

I remember "A sail, a sail!" which I think was Benvolio in response to the Nurse's dress, then Mercutio follows with "two, two - a shirt and a smock"
Woah. Wow, you're impressive. You remember all of that as well?!

I liked Romeo and Juliet as well. I never could really wrap my head around Mercutio's whole "Queen Mab" speech, though. You?

You know, my class only ever read that and Julius Caesar. I don't remember much of that, tbh.

We did get to watch the Baz Luhrmann Romeo + Juliet in class once, though!

Woah. Wow, you're impressive. You remember all of that as well?!

I liked Romeo and Juliet as well. I never could really wrap my head around Mercutio's whole "Queen Mab" speech, though. You?

You know, my class only ever read that and Julius Caesar. I don't remember much of that, tbh.

We did get to watch the Baz Luhrmann Romeo + Juliet in class once, though!

Haha, bits and pieces ^^ I actually don't remember that particular speech, but I remember in English Lit class being asked to read out Juliet's entire pre-death monologue! "Oh Romeo, Romeo, Romeo, here's drink - I drink to thee". I thought the teacher would stop me part-way through and have someone else take over, but she looked at me and prompted me to carry on. I was good at reading, but I HATED doing it in class!

Haha, bits and pieces ^^ I actually don't remember that particular speech, but I remember in English Lit class being asked to read out Juliet's entire pre-death monologue! "Oh Romeo, Romeo, Romeo, here's drink - I drink to thee". I thought the teacher would stop me part-way through and have someone else take over, but she looked at me and prompted me to carry on. I was good at reading, but I HATED doing it in class!
But the spotlights the best part!

Sam Vincent who voices Edd has popped up in anime too, remember hearing him in Ranma
1/2 and immediately recognising his voice

I've watched bits of Ranma and it's had me creased! I love the animation and the kind of comedy sketch-show feel of it almost! I love the fact that Ted Cole (Chang Wufei) voices Tatewaki Kendo, the Great Lover! Polar opposities XD

Oh my god, I used to hate when we had to prepare a solo talk for English class and stand in front of the blackboard to deliver it. Psychologically damaging or what!

I had awful anxiety then, so it was just not something I enjoyed. I'd read till the cows come home ON my own, but not in front of the class! I could do it now that I'm much more confident, but back then I just didn't enjoy it. I remember I missed quite a bit of school becasue of my OCD, and remember running out of a History class in tears once :S

Back