The General Conversation Area

Last time I went for an eye test years ago I think I remember the optician saying I have rugby ball shaped eyes. I stopped wearing glasses because I think I look better without them, I should probably go for one again soon but if they say the same thing there is no solution but a pair of specs

It strikes me that more people need sleep issues. There’s not much to do at this time. Someone hit me on the head with a mallet or something. Please.

smack! :)

Actually, it's only just after midnight here, so I'm soon getting ready for bed... when I'm getting on the forum after supper, it's about midnight in your neck of the woods, so most everybody is gone from the forum already, and it's boring for me - except I have plenty of time to read the ten new pages of posts each day in this thread, lol...

Last edited:
smack! :)

Actually, it's only just after midnight here, so I'm soon getting ready for bed... when I'm getting on the forum after supper, it's about midnight in your neck of the woods, so most everybody is gone from the forum already, and it's boring for me - except I have plenty of time to read the ten new pages of posts each day in this thread, lol...
Maybe we’ll have to stay up late so you can join in and help us get to 15 pages a day!

It strikes me that more people need sleep issues. There’s not much to do at this time. Someone hit me on the head with a mallet or something. Please.
Morning. I am of course pulling all nighters on work shifts. It does kinda give me sleep issues though I can hardly sleep in the day. Yesterday was a nightmare, had to wait up for my landlord to fix stuff in the bathroom, then had to go shopping, but I forgot to bring enough cash or my card, I can still use my phone like my card, but after trying 5 card machines I only just then learn there's an upper limit of £30 using my phone. Argh! 20 minutes at least that I could have been sleeping for

Morning. I am of course pulling all nighters on work shifts. It does kinda give me sleep issues though I can hardly sleep in the day. Yesterday was a nightmare, had to wait up for my landlord to fix stuff in the bathroom, then had to go shopping, but I forgot to bring enough cash or my card, I can still use my phone like my card, but after trying 5 card machines I only just then learn there's an upper limit of £30 using my phone. Argh! 20 minutes at least that I could have been sleeping for
Haha, I have the opposite issue, I find it much easier to sleep during the day. It’s just less practical to do that. Sucks about the 20 minutes less sleep, it can make a huge difference!

I think I'll persevere with my stubble and whispy beard for now, it'll be more satisfying if I can grow a beard that way.

Every now and again. Completely shave it clean and let it grow back in again. It will start to thicken up a bit for you then ;)

I've been able to grow a beard since I was 14 years old and was forced to start shaving when I was 11 years old, because my mum thought I was to young to have a moustache in primary school.

Back