The General Conversation Area

Sound like a worthy cause! ;)

Good god, I'd look really weird without a beard. I need something to distract from my ears sticking out as they do!

I'm going to change the name to the "Aya Needs Cash For Anything" charity XD

I'm sure it's not that bad, ears are meant to protrude somewhat ^^

Hmm, I doubt it does me any favours. It seems to be a genetic trait: I once saw a photo that was like my great-great-great grandfather or something on my mum's side. Same ears!

Bah we all inherit physical features from family, you need to "rock" it! I have my Dad's scowly face, and I "rock" it ;)

Make the most, it may be a few months before it happens again! Much of my energy is spent evading South Walian authorities whilst wearing questionable headwear XD
I have heard that she employs flash bombs haven't seen them used, though from the reaction.oc people she's used them on it must be some powerful teargas - they cover their eyes, redness around the cheeks and an abominable nosebleed.

As for being ageless, I was ID' d when I was 25, but I'm not now. I usually go to the same places mostly though.

I'm going to change the name to the "Aya Needs Cash For Anything" charity XD

I'm sure it's not that bad, ears are meant to protrude somewhat ^^
This... just sounds... well not so much like a charity. I'm sorry for my gutter mind. A charity for donating blu rays/DVD for less fortunate anine fans could work though

Own the scowly expression! :cool:

Well, folks, I'd better drop out of the race here. Work tomorrow, plus I'm burning though my mobile data allocation faster than intended!

Night-night.

Haha, totally!

Yeah, I'm gonna hit the sack. Been a pleaure as always ^^ Don't work too hard ;)

Goodnight all, catch up soon!

Starting the day with tea & violet evergarden:
Day 43. The English lords and ladies still haven't figured out I'm Welsh. Belting out bread of heaven and stinking of daffodils might tip them off though

Last edited:
Why were people throwing Winnie the Pooh the teddy at that Japanese skater in the winter Olympics ?
Because he likes Winnie the Pooh...Hanyu has always taken one when he competes but couldn’t this time because of sponsorship so the fans took some and threw them on the ice for him. He gives them away to kids that live around where he competes.

**** Albion, damn them to hell.

4 hours and £20 of my life I ain't getting back. Sod them, not going to another game for the rest of the season. Total wasters. I didn't even get up when Rondon scored. No point the club has sucked every energy out of me. This week has been embarrassing from on and off the field. Never ever have I felt shame before.

I don't care abymore, if we go down or stay up. Past the point now.

Back