The General Conversation Area

Despite the beard club charging those with stubble 20% and letting the baby faces join for free (seriously what incentive is that?) I have a few suggestioms:
No fender benders

No fighting one of these things
Is_5fde08_6509475.jpg

And we boycott Gillette once a week

Despite the beard club charging those with stubble 20% and letting the baby faces join for free (seriously what incentive is that?) I have a few suggestioms:
No fender benders

No fighting one of these things
Is_5fde08_6509475.jpg

And we boycott Gillette once a week
It’s an investment. Baby faces could potentially grow a great bear. And it’s usually 10% FYI.

I pre ordered this figure months ago before it was revealed pinning my hopes Goku's final form will be silver... I feel so vindicated right now! :)

DWPd1HLVwAAls85

Albion ain't ruining this weekend for me!

I have pretty poor sight. I don’t get on well with subs, the constant pausing/rewinding generally ruin things for me.
Ah fair enough. My eyesight is shite as well, I can barely see without my glasses anymore and I was only diagnosed with short sightedness. I think reading subtitles is the only thing keeping them going sometimes.

Ah fair enough. My eyesight is shite as well, I can barely see without my glasses anymore and I was only diagnosed with short sightedness. I think reading subtitles is the only thing keeping them going sometimes.
I envy you. I can’t even see anything on the eye chart when it’s as close as it’s brought nowadays. Fancy trading?

Back