The Football Thread

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
with 1 still to play!
He hasn't started so I might get those 6 points from Cantwell yet. But what normally happens is the manger brings on the player in the last minute, so has no time to make an impact and I get just the 1 point.

EDIT: He got 10 minutes

Last edited:

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
I really did a number on Digne by transferring him in!
I think @Luke is going to thrash me this week. Pep f'in' rested Sterling, my Captain and then took Walker off 6 f'in' minutes before the clean sheet cut off! Meanwhile Luke's got Aguero (cap), David Silva and De Bruyne! DeB just scored, so all 3 on the score sheet FFS!

Luke

Student Council President
I really did a number on Digne by transferring him in!
I think @Luke is going to thrash me this week. Pep f'in' rested Sterling, my Captain and then took Walker off 6 f'in' minutes before the clean sheet cut off! Meanwhile Luke's got Aguero (cap), David Silva and De Bruyne! DeB just scored, so all 3 on the score sheet FFS!
Ha ha we never know and that game was surprizing yesterday as I don't think anyone expected 5 - 0 in 17 mins ha ha.
Though I didn't put Lundstrom is on my bench so feelsbadman lol.

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
Ha ha we never know and that game was surprizing yesterday as I don't think anyone expected 5 - 0 in 17 mins ha ha.
Though I didn't put Lundstrom is on my bench so feelsbadman lol.
I've got Ake on the bench, but he's second in line, so I would need Matip to not play for him to come on. Lloris didn't play so Ryan comes in with 10! Plus 2 from my first sub, but that's not enough.
Mane is my vice captain, so will need him to do well, but not too well obviously. He can score a hat-trick as long as we score 4 😄

Luke

Student Council President
I've got Ake on the bench, but he's second in line, so I would need Matip to not play for him to come on. Lloris didn't play so Ryan comes in with 10! Plus 2 from my first sub, but that's not enough.
Mane is my vice captain, so will need him to do well, but not too well obviously. He can score a hat-trick as long as we score 4 😄
Yeah, It can be crazy in one FPL H2H league an opponent was 20 points ahead of me so I was congratulating him on winning the H2H league then his captain got 2 points and I got 20 points from my bench 😂

MrLaserSharkKH

Stand User
Reluctantly kept Digne on wildcard, he is such a good attacking player but being in that Everton side just hurts his potential, they haven’t got people who can convert his gem of a cross and the other Everton defenders are unreliable, just one of those players you have to take the highs and lows with I guess, you will get those double figure hauls but expect a few 0’s and 1’s along the way. City next though will be interesting!

Hopefully Sterling will be rested again in the cup and be fit and firing for next GW, Hayden 3 points off the bench I will definitely take that!

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
It's all gone a bit Spursy! I had Lloris in my team and thought "ah, Brighton are the lowest scorers I'll put a defender in as well." Oh dear! Makes it worse that I have Ryan as my sub, although if I had put him in Spurs would have scored a hat full.

Azar

Thousand Master
I was feeling so negative about Chelsea coming into this season but now im loving it! Wasnt expecting our youngsters to make such a big impact tbh. Poor Utd and Spurs though, you gotta feel for them. 😆

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
I was feeling so negative about Chelsea coming into this season but now im loving it! Wasnt expecting our youngsters to make such a big impact tbh. Poor Utd and Spurs though, you gotta feel for them. 😆
I'm going to St. Mary's tomorrow! My step dad gave me his season ticket, so I'm an OAP for the day 😅
Can't wait!