The Football Thread

Patient-X

Railgun
Jesus Motherf***ing Christ on a F***ing Bike, the curse strikes again! I had Mane as Triple Captain and he hobbles off in the first half, not the first player I've screwed over like that. Hopefully he plays next Wednesday, I need a hat-trick for any sort of decent week.
Meanwhile my opponent in our H2H league had Perez who scored 2 (his only 6th and 7th goals of the season and 3 of those were in that Saints match) and Pereira (who I took out for TAA!) with a goal and an assist. I have Vardy and Abraham who both also got injured!!!! He also has Salah as captain, I bet he scores. Actually if I put an actual bet on him scoring, he might break a leg 🤔
I think maybe it's time you faced facts, football doesn't seem to be your forte 🏐⚽❌

D1tchd1gger

Idolm@ster
I think I really should give up on this season! I put in Mahrez and Aubameyang thinking about them playing 2 games and this cost me -4 points. Mahrez only played about half an hour and Aubameyang, who I made captain, did FA and then the second match got cancelled!
If I'd done nothing I would have got 3 from Dendoncker (coming off the bench for De Bruyne) and 11 from Vardy plus 13 from Mané who I would have kept as captain! So 27 minus the 1 point total I got from making those 2 subs would make my total 69! As it is I lost to the Average Score (again!) in our little league.

Chrono7

Completely Average High School Student
I'm having a bit of a comeback, but it seems to require a lot of micromanaging! With what's going on in world health, I can see lots of fixtures being postponed.

jake scully

Brigade Leader
I am a lifelong Manchester United fan
They won last night in Europa League 16 now in quarter finals to play Granada
Overall Utd should have 68 points than 57 in Premiership but the title is City’s anyway
Money achieves a lot...talking of Chelsea as well
Hopefully Ole & team will win either the Europa League @ or FA Cup
But o can be pessimistic at times!

D1tchd1gger

Idolm@ster
I prefer red to white shirts which is why I generally get the away shirts for England.
I'm a Chelsea fan and usually despise any team in red, but I have 2 red England tops. 99-01 & 06-08. So no need for me to buy any retro kits cos I still have them.
DSC_2851.JPG

WMD

Za Warudo
I'm a Chelsea fan and usually despise any team in red, but I have 2 red England tops. 99-01 & 06-08. So no need for me to buy any retro kits cos I still have them.
One of my best mates is a Chelsea fan and I swear the only time I've ever seen him wearing red is an England shirt!

jake scully

Brigade Leader
One of my best mates is a Chelsea fan and I swear the only time I've ever seen him wearing red is an England shirt!
Me and some friends support Man Utd others support Arsenal Spurs Chelsea Liverpool West Ham - but we don’t like other teams obviously but not the colour of shirts funnily enough