Father into your hand I comend my spirit
Father into your hand why have you forsaken me in your eyes
Forsaken me in your thoughts
Forsaken me in your heart
Forsaken me ohh

That is an awesome song, one of their best :p

Oh geez... my mother called me up a while ago, and asked about this *facepalm*

I told her the truth.

"No. No, it's not going to destroy the Earth. Anyone who thinks it will fails basic physics. Yes, that's why it's in the tabloids so much. Yes, I'm changing my underwear regularly. Goodbye, mum. Goodbye. I'm hanging up now..."

If anyone wants to know what's really going to happen, xkcd is, as usual, where the smart money's on.

surprised no one mentioned

Black Hole Sun

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qiSkyEyBczU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qiSkyEyBczU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

or Echoing Greens - SuperNova

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S81EG0igrJ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S81EG0igrJ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

monday....WHY THE HELL CAN@T THIS FRIGGIN DOOMSDAY HURRY THE **** UP?

me and kuro had a convo about what we'd do in the last moments of life...

I'd pierce my cheeks with a knitting needle and put a cig in the left cheeks hole. a straw in the right cheeks hole that goes into a bottle of beer. then i can smoke, drink and kiss amber goodbye as my last moments.

kuro decided to shoot a warthog and kick a gnome in the gonads.

I must admit, for someone who knows sod all about physics and what the actual risks are, it is pretty scary thinking that everything could end at an unknown time on the 10th. It's like knowing your own date of death; knowing you're running out of time isn't something people want to discover.

I'm not ******** myself and I won't think too deeply about it - It isn't as if I have any dreams the world ending would ruin. Still, I will feel a bit uneasy on the 10th.

Aion said:
I must admit, for someone who knows sod all about physics and what the actual risks are, it is pretty scary thinking that everything could end at an unknown time on the 10th. It's like knowing your own date of death; knowing you're running out of time isn't something people want to discover.

I'm not ******** myself and I won't think too deeply about it - It isn't as if I have any dreams the world ending would ruin. Still, I will feel a bit uneasy on the 10th.

Dun sweat it dude :wink: nowts gonna happen just paper talk to sell more copys and a couple of naysayers.

EpicLulz said:
Aion said:

Dun sweat it dude :wink: nowts gonna happen just paper talk to sell more copys and a couple of naysayers.

I feel sure if it was to sell papers, it'd be the front page story. It was most definatly NOT the frontpage story.

So i heard that apparently there is a 1/5000 chance that this will make time travel possible due to the creation of a space time rift after the particles collide :roll: (As I haven't been time travelling for years already*light flashes on backpack and dissapears*)Also,there is one danger that hasn't even been mentioned....the possibility of the creation of a fluctuating gravity well :wink:

Back