~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I've changed it since I've been here (wasn't easy to replace Selph... *wipes a tear from eye*) Now I'm using an inexpertly drawn self-portrait of me (obviously... why did I write that?!?! Who else would it be a self portrait of...?)

It's not as bright and eye-catching as the other avatars on here, but I'm proud of it (remember: I've only been drawing since November!)

If you want to see the full picture, it's in the Creative Arena section. :D

My current avatar is Marina Kuroki who plays Usagi Tsukino/Salior Moon in the Sailor Moon musicals. Marina is the 4th person and my favourite person to play Sailor Moon.

mine is one i made from one of my Trigun manga books. dont remembr which. i decided to play around with the scan of Vash and added the thought bubble myself. i have too much spare time. may make myself a new one soon.

New pixel avatar by myself :) The characters in it are (L to R):
Quistis Trepe (FF8), Loran Cehack / Laura Rolla (Turn-A Gundam), Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed / Destiny), Relm Arrowny (FF6)

Having made it very clear that I'm a bloke... I've changed back to a girly avatar! Lol! Ragnarok Volume 8 came through the post today, and it had this picture of Fenris and Iris inside, so had just had to scan it in a do something with it.

mine is from fruits basket...i thought it was nice and kinda reminds me of me and my new boyf....we don't look like that but hey..who cares

Got a new avatar... Ririn from Bleach. :D
Sorry, but she's cute posing like that... otherwise, she wierds me out... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back