~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I considered making my own avatar a while back, but then i really decided i really wouldn't make a good enough job of it, but it does add a personal touch

Chomolungma said:
Hybridchild's found you a fantastic image.

Thanks cutting it down and resizing it was a bit of a pain because most programs i tried made it really pixelated, even now its not perfect, but i got it alright in the end. If you want to see the original its in the wallpapers section of the FUNimation 'Burst Angel' website

My avatar is one I made myself (you can tell cos it's crap)
The lovely lady is my favourite Korean actress. There is also a poem by the Japanese poemist/artist Aida Mitsuo in the top left, but at this scale it's almost unreadable!

Korean? You seen Windstruck, infernal affairs and my sassy girl? Uber Korean films^_^ they make me cry. yeah anyway.I found it really hard to get my avatar. Bloody 100x 100 pixel thingy. But now I found a very handy avatar webpage. So I can steal theirs with little effort >= Mwhaha.
But I adjusted the cursed sasuke one. I like charter-mage's avatar. I think it's kyo, but don't kill me if I'm wrong ^_^;
I'd like an animated one, but I'm still searching for a good website.

Isn't "Infernal Affairs" from HongKong?? I've seen all the others. But, I prefere the sloppy love drama-series on TV to movies.
She's my favourite little lady at the moment :oops:

I don't know where it's from, someone let me borrow it and said it was korean. But You're probably right.
Oo. I love the romantic comedy. But Windstruck makes my cry the whole way through. -_-;
Going back onto avatar thread. Miaka chans avatar of the bunny man really freaks me out. Hehehe

zuki said:
Going back onto avatar thread. Miaka chans avatar of the bunny man really freaks me out. Hehehe
Ain't he cute :twisted: It's Kouhei from Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. It's made from the full version, which makes him look even scarier :lol:

Miaka-chan said:
zuki said:
Ain't he cute :twisted: It's Kouhei from Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. It's made from the full version, which makes him look even scarier :lol:

:shock: That's terrifying. Great anime though, and nice avatar.

zuki said:
I like charter-mage's avatar. I think it's kyo, but don't kill me if I'm wrong ^_^
Thank You. It's actually Ichigo from Bleach, but no harm done as i love Fruits Basket aswell :D .
Animated ones are great, i found some other great ones from Bleach, some nice ones of my favourite character (who we havn't actually seen for ages) Ishida, but i couldn't use any of them as the file sizes were way to big. By the way, you have good avatar too, Sasuke is the best, and that Sharingan (sp?) power is chou cool.

Miaka-chan's new avatar is very funny, although i have to say when i first saw it it did scare me a bit :lol:

Those are good, but as you say, you need something sexier :twisted: . I love Renji too, episode 33 completely opened my heart to him, and it made me cry so much

I like it, it's another cool one....you could try using a JPEG compressor, i downloaded one a little while ago....and them shortly after deleted it because i had no room on my Hard Disk, so i never actually used it, but it seemed from the description that it might work on something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back