~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is Kamille from the Zeta Gundam Movie poster, though I'll probably change it to Char or something soon. Or I might change it back to Ninja Haro...

subedii said:
Because as we all know, "the solution to our problems is... TO BUILD A GIANT ROBOT!" :p

And how! :lol:

subedii said:
Oh, and the final episode with General Grievous taking on 6 Jedi at once was extremely well done.

General Grievous is the man... er, droid. Can't wait to see Episode III.

IanC said:
So subedii, you got the Clone Wars dvd that was out today?

Nope, but I intend to.

I also want to import Samurai Jack sometime, since against all reason, it doesn't seem to have gotten a release here.

Then of course there's Dexter's Lab, Batman: The Animated Series...

As for Episode III, I wasn't originally planning on seeing it since I thought number II was mediocre at best, but I've been hearing some really good things about it recently. Certainly surprised me. :shock:

forget the clone wars DVD's u know u wanna buy the ewoks ones lol

god i remember them from when i was a kid

Videl said:
forget the clone wars DVD's u know u wanna buy the ewoks ones lol

god i remember them from when i was a kid

Yeh I think I used to watch that when I was in primary school. :)

blimey, the ewoks series! that sure is going back a long way! back in the mid-80s, right? the days of Dangermouse and Fraggle Rock...

Concrete badger said:
blimey, the ewoks series! that sure is going back a long way! back in the mid-80s, right? the days of Dangermouse and Fraggle Rock...

Yup , used to watch those too! , although it would have been late 80's for me seeing as I was born in the mid 80's . :D

Concrete badger said:
I had no idea Fraggle Rock was ever a tv show, the case of the missing socks was my favourite book when i was younger, i think my dad must have read it to me a thousand times

it was a live action series done by Jim Henson and i remember a cartoon spin-off as well. some day i hope to find it on DVD...damn, we've gone way off topic, haven't we? :oops:

Concrete badger said:
it was a live action series done by Jim Henson and i remember a cartoon spin-off as well. some day i hope to find it on DVD...damn, we've gone way off topic, haven't we? :oops:
It doesn't matter, someone will bring it back with a new avatar or something.
Pitty i can't find a good Ishida avatar, none that make him look cool anyway....there we go, back on topic

Concrete badger said:
it was a live action series done by Jim Henson and i remember a cartoon spin-off as well. some day i hope to find it on DVD...

Make a mental note of <a href="http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=search&searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=fraggle&page=search" target="_blank">August</a> then...

I suppose it's hardly worth pointing out that I have no avatar at all. It's more mysterious that way, see? That and I'm too indecisive to pick anything.

^ I went Avatar-less for ages on forums until I decided it was easier for me to pick up threads from where I last left off if I could clearly see where my last post was. :mrgreen:

subedii said:
I decided it was easier for me to pick up threads from where I last left off if I could clearly see where my last post was.
I find it easier to just read the user names. Probably because I have the text in my browser set absurdly large so that I can actually read it from a distance, as opposed to pictures which don't change size. Besides which I just use forum's ability to remember when I last logged on and find new posts anyway, so I'm not really bothered. I don't even respond to everything I read anyway.

My avatar is now back to good 'ol Char again. Your soul is too held down by Earth's gravity... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back