~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the urge to change my avatar and ended up creating my own. It's a picture from the BECK manga, with Koyuki "in the zone" performing at a summer music festival. An awesome, awesome image.

Lookie I got another one! I always change mine, I just get bored with it after awhile, this one is the ninja Yuffie from Final Fantasy 7 who also makes an appearance in Kingdom Hearts...Im sorry.

No it just seems that I have an unnatural obsesion...Disney and Final fantasy together, I had dreams that this would be done and it was!

Finally remember to update mine to match my sig, i should have put a better caption on it though "Where is your Saviour now?" or something like that :twisted:

I just found a really cool Kurama Avatar (Yu Yu Hakusho) so i thought I would use t instead of my old one.

KittySeras said:
Beautifull avatar Unit 0. Mines still Yuffie I wonder how long it will last.

Cheers, I just found searching thro different avatar sites and I really liked it.

My current avatar is cloud (FF7) but I'm looking for an eva unit 01 to replace it. Mangaminx, Unit 0, KittySeras and Charter_Mage have the best avatars of them all.

Not 100% sure, but I think your avatar is Kain from the first Tenchi movie (he's the main villain in the movie).

necromancer_1983 said:
My current avatar is cloud (FF7) but I'm looking for an eva unit 01 to replace it. Mangaminx, Unit 0, KittySeras and Charter_Mage have the best avatars of them all.

Thankyou!! You have got a cool avatar too!

I have been playing "making avatars" today :D It's so much fun and I've made some really cool ones, including my current human form Suzaku from Fushigi Yuugi (gotta sexy Tamahome to use soon as well :wink: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back