~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looky! I managed to get a blinking one! =D -pride- Although I'm not sure why i decided to have sakura's one... I don't even think she's that great a character o_O oh well!

OK, so the not so sexy Kouhei just didn't cut it :lol: and I have reverted back to the delish - Toya from Ceres: Celestial Legend.

Sakura is the best character! :p I love Sakura. In the manga she's even better now. ^_^

Miaka, liking the colours of your avatar. I've been thinking about reading Ceres.

Am loving your new avatar Maika-chan. Very sexy. Sakura is so weak. I like the fact that she has pink hair, and the moment in the anime when she cuts her hair, but that's about it. She is too annoying. She agree's with everything sasuke says. -_- no mind of her own.

Miaka-chan said:
OK, so the not so sexy Kouhei just didn't cut it :lol: and I have reverted back to the delish - Toya from Ceres: Celestial Legend.
I also think i might read Ceres: Celestial Legend after reading what you said in your update, also like your new avatar :)

I find this avatar hypnotic. Someone on thise forum has it i think, but i downloaded it from a website -tries to copy it-

Charter_Mage said:
Miaka-chan said:
I also think i might read Ceres: Celestial Legend after reading what you said in your update, also like your new avatar :)
You really should, it's wonderful, in every way a shoujo manga can be, but with that added dark feel that Yuu Watase is so good at in her stories. Also there's Toya, he's about the only character than can even come close to Tamahome, but not quite :lol: (and I have a wonderful Tamahome avatar to use next).

zuki said:
They were giving those out at the anime convention, but i didn't understand it. Lol
Yeah they were giving them out at the Terratag stand, although the man never gave me one when i bought something

I'm more pleased with this avatar than my last one; it's not to blurry and pretty scary. I just need to learn how to use the other functions of photoshop now I've mastered resize. :lol:

Mangaminx said:
New avatar courtesy of Paranoia Agent , this times its Maya Natsume , from Tenjho Tenje

Another great avatar - Paranoia_Agent makes fantastic avatars for you. Maya is so cute, especially her her younger form. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back