~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Incendiary it's so cringey seeing her like that. Again I imagine I've looked like that back in high school when trying to fit in. Have to be in denial so I can't have such an avatar ;) :p

As much as I love Karen with all my heart and soul, I thought it was time for a change. I've been really enjoying Nichijou recently and I think the Professor is my favourite character. She gets a ton of great bits and she's just super cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started watching Kiniro Mosaic clips again and dammit I just love Karen too damn much to not have her as my avatar. So yes, I'm back to using a Karen avatar. A slightly different one.

I just noticed imaestro has changed his avatar to a certain character from Prison School.
[spoilerbutton]
t5vtobos3bdlvwzsz6os.png

HE'S ALIVE[/spoilerbutton]

IncendiaryLemon said:
I mean some series it's harder than others monogatari

Monogatari is a perfect example in which I might as well have all of the main female characters (Hitagi, Tsubasa, Kanbaru, Karen & Tsukihi) than pick one. *though if I had to pick one I would choose Tsubasa. I understand why everyone loves Hitagi, she's great but she would probably kill me*

Other troublesome examples I found include High School DxD, Love Live!, Nisekoi, Persona, Senran Kagura & Sword Art Online. No joke. :lol:

NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
I mean some series it's harder than others monogatari

Monogatari is a perfect example in which I might as well have all of the main female characters (Hitagi, Tsubasa, Kanbaru, Karen & Tsukihi) than pick one. *though if I had to pick one I would choose Tsubasa. I understand why everyone loves Hitagi, she's great but she would probably kill me*

Poor Sengoku :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back