~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
IncendiaryLemon said:
NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
I mean some series it's harder than others monogatari

Monogatari is a perfect example in which I might as well have all of the main female characters (Hitagi, Tsubasa, Kanbaru, Karen & Tsukihi) than pick one. *though if I had to pick one I would choose Tsubasa. I understand why everyone loves Hitagi, she's great but she would probably kill me*

Poor Sengoku :p

Let's just say I put her under the 'loli' category (couldn't remember the age..) where I don't mind them around but I'm not going that far. Considering I haven't seen Second Season I hear she's a uhh.. a bitch.

NormanicGrav said:
Let's just say I put her under the 'loli' category (couldn't remember the age..) where I don't mind them around but I'm not going that far. Considering I haven't seen Second Season I hear she's a uhh.. a bitch.

Pretty sure she's the same age as Karen and Tsukihi. And yeah, you could kind of say that :lol:

To celebrate the release of Steins;Gate 0 as well as my recent 100% playthrough through the first game, Okabe is now my avatar... only he looks less happy.

A subtle change really, I'd be surprised if many people even noticed lol I tried to put a Santa hat on a different picture of Sui-Feng but gave up, don't think she'd appreciate it anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back