~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone back to my good old one I made back in about 2000 from a scan I made of an old Manga UK booklet.

Mine is a mashup of Ralph Wiggum and Gendo Ikari, someone on the UK Simpsons Facebook group made it as part of a long running in-joke that spawned out of that one episode where Smithers was black. I was one of about two or three people who got the reference.

Hello! Thought I'd ACTually pop back and see if any commotion has occurred, or if I can make some. :D
First order of business, a new avatar. Completely original creation with one of my charACTers, Kez in the background.

This is "The Actual One" - Chaz. Love the Wiggum/Gendo merge, memorium. Reminds me of Steve's friend, Barry, from Family Guy.
Act Out.

Mine is Mai and Mio from the opening of Nichijou - because when I first saw that opening sequence I was like :eek: "I have to find a gif of that two second clip and use it everywhere!"

I've gone for Miku because, why not? I've become totally obsessed with both her and the concept of her over the past month or so, helped in no small part by Project Diva F2nd.

I'm pondering a new one but I have a few characters to choose from that I like such as Hange from Attack On Titan and Mio from K-ON as I like both of their personalities.

KimmyKins83 said:
I dunno who this anime girl is exactly, I just found it randomly to use, but I really like it :)
I guess you have probably found out by now, but it's Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back