The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Pre-ordered from All The Anime:

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna (Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition)
I have been waiting to preorder this since the theatrical release 15 months ago. I've had the Australian bluray for two and a half years, but that wasn't going to stop me. But the fact that the Digimon Adventure 02 movie isn't at Scotland Loves Anime, and there's no word from AL on it at all despite US cinema listings being live this week has killed my enthusiasm for the release.

Surely, if AL had Adventure 02 movie, now would be the time to announce, or at least tease it, while the first spoilers of the movie are hitting the internet, US fans are booking tickets to see it, and the UK can finally preorder the Last Evolution Kizuna movie after a monumental wait, right? I have zero faith we're going to see Adventure 02 in a release that wil match Last Evolution Kizuna, if we see a release at all, so I may as well not preorder it after waiting all this time.

Edit: I only just saw that it's £24.99 on early bird. How long has this been needlessly delayed that it's still on the old pricing structure?

I made one last order from Rightstuf using the 15% off code, so I've severely overspent now and cannot buy another anime for the rest of the year!
whip.gif

Engage Kiss Blu-ray (Aniplex of America)
A Wind Named Amnesia Blu-ray (Discotek)
Earl And Fairy DVD (Discotek)

rslastbuy.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered from Anime-On-Line:

Is the Order a Rabbit? - Season 1 (Blu-ray)

Ordered from Ebay:

AMAIM: Warrior At The Borderline - Season 1 (Blu-ray)
Canaan - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Shirobako - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Show By Rock!! Mashumairesh!! - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Show By Rock!! Stars!! - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

Last edited:
I bought Slam Dunk vols 1 and 2 yesterday

I don't buy much physical manga anymore, but I've wanted to read Slam Dunk for ages and it doesn't seem to be available digitally.

Slam Dunk has just had a big restock in both Forbidden Planet companies (presumably inspired by the movie), so I got those two and the Demon Slayer guidebook in their 3 for 2 deal.

Ordered from UP1:

Digimon Adventure Tri: The Movie - Parts 2, 3 & 4 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)

Since I ordered Last Evolution Kizuna I decided to pick up the rest of the Tri movies. Now I just need to find somewhere that has stock of parts 5 & 6 Collector's Editions (with slipcovers).

My copy of My Hero Academia: Plus Utra! Collection arrived. The box boasts that it includes a digital copy, but when you get the three individual seasons opened, it turns out that there is only a digital copy for seasons 2 and 3.

1696837689784.jpegOdd (to put it kindly).

My copy of My Hero Academia: Plus Utra! Collection arrived. The box boasts that it includes a digital copy, but when you get the three individual seasons opened, it turns out that there is only a digital copy for seasons 2 and 3.

View attachment 30896Odd (to put it kindly).
Yeah I was really dissappionted when I bought it when it first came out at the much higher price (pretty sure i pre-ordered from UP1, and some how on release everywhere increased the price so I suspect it sold really badly), with the really thin cardboard box and ultimatley they just re-printed each season set and put them in the box, and because season 1 never had a digital copy they never thought to add it.

And the UK version is minus the Allmight standee (and never intended to add, so not sure how it even close to an Ultra plus edition)

I sold it in the end and just bought all the CE's instead (1,3 & 4 (2 never happened in the UK)), but that gonna depend how much you like hero academia. Although probably would have been cheaper to just buy the CE's in the end for me.

Pre-Ordered My Dress-Up Darling from MVM. Getter Robo Armageddon, Planet With and Tsuredure Children as part of the Right Stuff closing down sale. Which feels like a gamble because something could go wrong but hopefully it's fine.

I have also ordered a figure of Momohime from the game Muramasa The Demon Blade on Solaris Japan. It is the first time I have ever used that site so hoping it works out.

Pre-ordered from All The Anime:

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts - Complete Series (CE Blu-ray)

Ordered From Anime-On-Line:

Skip Beat - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

To my eternal shame, I have ordered this: Ladies Vs. Butlers: Undressed Edition

I'm sure the shame will vanish when it arrives.

Shame.gif

EDIT: Even Ebay is hiding your shame, as when I click on the link, there's nothing there. ;)

Last edited:
To my eternal shame, I have ordered this: Ladies Vs. Butlers: Undressed Edition

I'm sure the shame will vanish when it arrives.
(checks studio)

Xebec

(checks catalog)

Fafner in the Azure
Full Metal Panic! IV
Martian Successor Nadesico
Space Battleship Yamato 2199/2202

(checks further)

Keijo
Maken-Ki! Two
To Love Ru
Triage X
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

2018-07-22 (20).png

Nothing wrong with having quality Xebec anime

Ordered from Ebay:

Btooom! - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Immoral Guild - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Medaka Box: Seasons 1 & 2 - Complete Series Collection (Blu-ray)
Mysterious Girlfriend X - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Needless - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Samurai Girls & Samurai Bride - Complete Series Collection (Blu-ray)

Caved in on the AYM eBay discount. Went light on the anime in this order and only ordered Sabikui Bisco. The rest of the order was Low Roar's 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th albums. Already ordered their 1st album through Rarewaves along with Mick Gordon's Doom 2016 soundtrack.

(checks studio)

Xebec

(checks catalog)

Fafner in the Azure
Full Metal Panic! IV
Martian Successor Nadesico
Space Battleship Yamato 2199/2202

(checks further)

Keijo
Maken-Ki! Two
To Love Ru
Triage X
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

View attachment 30981

Nothing wrong with having quality Xebec anime
So I also ordered To Love Ru (the complete collection). Hopefully it's more on the Yuuna end of the scale rather than Keijo! Although the synopsis sounds like it's a saucy remake of Ah My Goddess.

Back