The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Wasn't planning on it yet as it's been a pricey month (a lot of Birthday's) but won £10.00 on a scratch card so decided to put it towards getting Non Non Biyori S1 from MVM's DOTW.

Also ordered Hula Fulla Dance CE the other week as it's still at its EB price and I forgot to order it so lucky for me there, says it is apparently shipping now as well so maybe I'll be able to watch it later this week, I hope so!

Wasn't planning on it yet as it's been a pricey month (a lot of Birthday's) but won £10.00 on a scratch card so decided to put it towards getting Non Non Biyori S1 from MVM's DOTW.

Also ordered Hula Fulla Dance CE the other week as it's still at its EB price and I forgot to order it so lucky for me there, says it is apparently shipping now as well so maybe I'll be able to watch it later this week, I hope so!

Congratulations on your win! :)

My Dress-Up Darling Shock Face 1.gif

Decided to order the My Dress-Up Darling LE via Amazon UK's Global Shipping approach than Crunchyroll's Store. Now I do have the ability to order stuff from CR's store and send it over to Stackry, but after how long USPS took with the previous orders from Rightstuf and it's that time of year where the postal services will start to get hectic, I decided to opt for the bubble envelope approach that would arrive straight to the UK (plus shipping is free and VAT is included in cost) than a box going missing for weeks.

Marin can't catch a break.

To Love Ru ohoho 1.gif

Double post but I have decided to sort out Part 1 of my Sentai Filmworks holiday season haul today as it's the start of the Black Friday sale. For the time being I have focused on five Blu-rays because there's the issue of backorders that could occur but also how long it can take to send it over to Stackry.

The goal here is to make progress with the distributor's catalogue after all these years of not picking up their titles here and there, so this holiday season is the first that I will properly make full use of this opportunity. It's a shame that Rightstuf's sale is no longer around, but Sentai's store are very well-known for their better deals.

The five items I ordered are:
  • CANAAN
  • K-On! Ultimate Collection
  • The Qwaser of Stigmata
  • This Art Club Has a Problem!
  • To Love Ru Collection
It's pricey but two of those are multi-season box sets so getting those out of the way now allows for more room in future hauls. ETA on these arrivals will be for December. I plan to sort out at least 1 more order and maybe another one if they add more titles on offer after Black Friday.

my-dress-up-darling-sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-wo-suru.gif
Brought the following anime today.

AMAIM Warrior At The Borderline
Brave Father Online Final Fantasy XIV
Chaika: The Coffin Princess
My Dress up Darling Limited Edition
Shadows House Season 2
The Eminence in Shadow

Double post but I have decided to sort out Part 1 of my Sentai Filmworks holiday season haul today as it's the start of the Black Friday sale. For the time being I have focused on five Blu-rays because there's the issue of backorders that could occur but also how long it can take to send it over to Stackry.

The goal here is to make progress with the distributor's catalogue after all these years of not picking up their titles here and there, so this holiday season is the first that I will properly make full use of this opportunity. It's a shame that Rightstuf's sale is no longer around, but Sentai's store are very well-known for their better deals.

The five items I ordered are:
  • CANAAN
  • K-On! Ultimate Collection
  • The Qwaser of Stigmata
  • This Art Club Has a Problem!
  • To Love Ru Collection
It's pricey but two of those are multi-season box sets so getting those out of the way now allows for more room in future hauls. ETA on these arrivals will be for December. I plan to sort out at least 1 more order and maybe another one if they add more titles on offer after Black Friday.
Tempting on K-On Ultimate Edition and This Art Club Has a Problem, despite owning the nice looking K-On Collection via CruchyUK.
tumblr_5cb96ff2282f5f057a89cae57fdd7964_aeea1089_540.gif

Ordered from Ebay:

The Ancient Magus' Bride: The Boy From the West and the Knight of the Blue Storm - OVA series (Blu-ray)
Digimon Adventure Tri: The Movie - Part 6 (CE Blu-ray)
Magical Witch Punie-Chan - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Rail Wars - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

Last edited:
Another one for the "I caved" and used/setup Stackry and made a sentai order. (8 items for me (Ahriu sora, Raxhephon, Kampfur, princess resurrection, this art club has problems and a few other super low price sale items), my small purchase to test it all out went a further than small, ohh well)

I'm probably overthinking everything, but I assume after making my Sentai order (with it sent to the stackry address of course) I don't have to do anything until it arrives at stackry (and then stackry just message me when it arrives, to choose decided on various packaging & shipping options and fill in VAT form)
I surpose I'm thinking of things like giving stackery any tracking numbers or anything like that, but assuming its not required (and I can't see an option to even do it).

Last edited:
Another one for the "I caved" and used/setup Stackry and made a sentai order. (8 items for me (Ahriu sora, Raxhephon, Kampfur, princess resurrection, this art club has problems and a few other super low price sale items), my small purchase to test it all out went a further than small, ohh well)

I'm probably overthinking everything, but I assume after making my Sentai order (with it sent to the stackry address of course) I don't have to do anything until it arrives at stackry (and then stackry just message me when it arrives, to choose decided on various packaging & shipping options and fill in VAT form)
I surpose I'm thinking of things like giving stackery any tracking numbers or anything like that, but assuming its not required (and I can't see an option to even do it).
The way Stackry works is that all you need to do is make sure the address you have on there is applied to any site you order from and that's it (the unit number is how they know its from you).

No need to do anything else, Sentai etc will ship it to them which you can track and Stackry will let you know when it arrives with photos of the package and its weight.

The way Stackry works is that all you need to do is make sure the address you have on there is applied to any site you order from and that's it (the unit number is how they know its from you).

No need to do anything else, Sentai etc will ship it to them which you can track and Stackry will let you know when it arrives with photos of the package and its weight.
I had a feeling that was how it was working. So yeah me just over thinking possible requirements.

But thanks for clarifying

Ordered from Ebay:

Digimon Adventure Tri: The Movie - Part 5 (CE Blu-ray)

Ordered from Sentai: (Via Stackry)
Kokoro Connect - Complete Series (TV+OVA) (Blu-ray)
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Princess Resurrection SD - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Sakura Wars SD - Complete TV Series (Blu-ray)

Ordered My Dress-Up Darling (Limited Edition) and To Love Ru (Complete Series) (the one with all 64 episodes and includes the English dub) from AllYourMusic. With the deal it came to just under £100.00 which is pretty good for both of these titles together.

Back