The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Part 2) (Limited Edition), Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (Season 2) (Collector's Edition) and Theatrhythm Final Bar Line for Nintendo Switch.

Also bought No Game, No Life: Zero and Kamisama Kiss (Season 2) the other day as well.

ARIFURETA: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 Limited Edition and Mieruko-chan Limited Edition have been ordered through Rightstuf. I bought the GotAnime annual membership for the 10% discount, which after doing some comparison work prior I found that the total cost was basically a few pounds cheaper than United Publications (as long as you're ordering more than one item that is) and if the exchange rate improves the gap will widen to which Rightstuf would actually win.

Just as I was about to sort out my order, a coupon code was going around and that also worked with pre-orders, so my order is now roughly £126-127 versus the £158-160 that UP1 would have costed me. That is insane.

UTMrqNJm.png

My Hero Academia Season Five Part Two Limited Edition from Speedyhenuk via eBay. I also redid my recent Rightstuf order due to wanting to change some items and a 15% off code floating around that ended up saving me a fair amount on top of what I had on the initial order.

Technically I preordered this a while back, but seeing as AmiAmi only charged me for it today now that it's in stock, I'm counting it.

Riobot Henkei Gattai Gurren Lagann

Assuming they ship it in the next few days I should hopefully get it in a week or so.

1675185857138.png

Just scored a great deal on a Haruhi CD joblot on eBay (16 CDs for £33):
  • The Memory of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • TV animation the disappearance of Nagato Yuki chan Character Song Series "in Love" case.5 / Haruhi Suzumiya
  • TV animation the disappearance of Nagato Yuki chan Character Song Series "in Love" case.4 / Tsuruya san
  • TV animation the disappearance of Nagato Yuki chan Character Song Series "in Love" case.3 / Mikuru Asahina
  • TV animation the disappearance of Nagato Yuki chan Character Song Series "in Love" case.2 / Ryoko Asakura
  • TV animation the disappearance of Nagato Yuki chan Character Song Series "in Love" case.1 / Yuki Nagato
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya New Character Song Vol.1 HARUHI SUZUMIYA
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya New Character Song Vol.2 YUKI NAGATO
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya New Character Song Vol.3 MIKURU ASAHINA
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya New Character Song Vol.4 ITSUKI KOIZUMI
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya New Character Song Vol.5 KYON
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya New Character Song Vol.6 TSURUYA-SAN
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya New Character Song Vol.7 TANIGUCHI
  • Kono Sumochi kara no Sotsugyou / Churuya-san
  • Gugure! (Ni Icchi Suru Nihongo no Page) / Churuya-san
  • Chichi kara Umareta Daisenpai / Churuya-san
Interested in maybe picking up the Season 1 Character Songs now to have (hopefully) the complete collection of character song albums.
1675192830629.png

Summertime Rendering, hardback volumes 1-6. That was one expensive trip, even with 3 for 2 on them. Didn't even know they had hardback editions incoming but I have the set now at least.

Also got volume 1 of one of the greatest series ever, Helck!

Fusé: Memoirs of the Hunter Girl Blu-ray. The latest ATA deal of the week. And I was doing so well in not buying stuff this month (although I'm off to the London Anime & Gaming Con this weekend, so ....)

Received Trigun, DOTW.

Bought Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers will Save the World
Volume 1
Went into Forbidden Planet without my glasses on. I could tell it was wrapped up so that was good enough for me.

Obviously, I've ordered Is this a Zombie for £14.99.
This is now the 3rd time I've bought it.
1st DVDs, I sold.
2nd DVDs, regretted selling the 1st. Not even unwrapped them.
3rd Blu-ray.

Back