The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

RadFemHedonist

Dragon Knight
You like ME, Not my Daughter?!

Started it already. Mean this sincerely, I think it's going to be really nice.

I actually really want to read this too! It looks... kinda cute and sweet for something that's I think at least a bit ero? And I haven't seen the dude yet so fingers crossed he's hot too but she's just really heccin' pretty plus her boobs are big but at least don't look utterly ridonculous like say in High School of the Dead. I actually showed a friend of mine the cover cuz I thought it looked like a fun series and he bought a copy of the first volume even though I haven't bought it yet! XD

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
Um, her boobs are bigger than her head, and they aren't 'udderly' ridiculous? Yeah, Ok... No thanks for me - give me some cute, perky A or B cups, please - like my avatar has!

Last edited:

RadFemHedonist

Dragon Knight
Um, her boobs are bigger than her head, and they aren't 'udderly' ridiculous? Yeah, Ok... No thanks for me - give me some A or B cups, please!

All I'm saying is they don't look as ridiculous as the tits from High School of the Dead lol and I have nothing against small breasts or people with small breasts tbf... (now I'm trying to figure out how big one of my F-cup boobs is in relation to my head... but tbf I have to wear bigger than average sized hats lol)

Otomo

School Idol
I actually really want to read this too! It looks... kinda cute and sweet for something that's I think at least a bit ero? And I haven't seen the dude yet so fingers crossed he's hot too but she's just really heccin' pretty plus her boobs are big but at least don't look utterly ridonculous like say in High School of the Dead. I actually showed a friend of mine the cover cuz I thought it looked like a fun series and he bought a copy of the first volume even though I haven't bought it yet! XD
I have read 30 or 40 pages and it has been enjoyable. I like a romance every now and again.
Would certainly recommend.

The Dude is HOT.

Kite

Stand User
From All the Anime Christmouse Sale:
Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld Pt 1 + 2
Eureka 7 (Pt 1 + 2) [upgrading from some DVDs]
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
K - Season 1
K - Seven Stories
5 Centimeters Per Second (CE)

Otomo

School Idol
Do You Like Big Girls volume 5
I won't explain the attraction. I'd already bought the series in Japanese. 😀

World's End Harem Fantasia Academy 1
Thought I'd try it out. Comedy and fanservice.

I'm Not a Succubus 1
No idea how it's going to develop.
Over the top Yuri and comedy, I think.

Otomo

School Idol
Well, I found out that I am thick today.

Received Candy & Cigarettes today. Thought £5.77 was great for a used copy.
It's about an 11 year old assassin.

I didn't read the ebay listing carefully enough. It is in French.:mad:. Was in the small print. The sellers should really put that into the title.
So now I have to waste time posting it back and paying for the postage.

At least the last time this happened it was an anime called The Labyrinth de something or other. Because of the fanservice and slapstick nature of it, I was fine. It was £1.99 so no big deal

Kite

Stand User
Decided to buy
Escaflowne TV Series, Cowboy Bepop, Martian Successor Nadesico The Movie & Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale solely to upgrade from some old DVD copies.

zappi

Kiznaiver
Ordered K-ON! The Complete Omnibus Edition paperback. It's nice to have affordable K-On! manga again, the original manga books are ridiculously priced even when used.

awesome! didn't know this was a thing, or that the original manga was expensive now.
going by the cover it's the original 4 volumes, not including the 2 later spinoff volumes?

CommanderZx2

Straw Hat Pirate
awesome! didn't know this was a thing, or that the original manga was expensive now.
going by the cover it's the original 4 volumes, not including the 2 later spinoff volumes?
At first I thought you were referring to the latest manga series called K-On! Shuffle, but I guess you are referring to College and High School spin-offs.

Yes, based on the covers and the page count it is just the 4 main volumes.

Lucky_Deity

Straw Hat Pirate
Ordered K-ON! The Complete Omnibus Edition paperback. It's nice to have affordable K-On! manga again, the original manga books are ridiculously priced even when used.

Plan to get this in the new year myself, I do hope High School and College get a re-release, I own High School but that's all. It does seem Shuffle will be getting an English release as well though which is great news!

Last edited: