The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Pre-ordered from UP1:

Scarlet Nexus - Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray)
She Professed Herself a Pupil of the Wise Man - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

Just ordered the Japanese Odd Taxi Blu-ray Box Regular Edition from CDJapan last night. The Regular Edition has been verified to include English subtitles. (Photo below not mine, I just ordered my copy!)

A6-DACB8-F-E09-A-42-F1-B749-6-D8-F45-C61686.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to use UP1. They've got a clearance sale on.
Bubblegum Crash Total Crash £10.50
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing vol 9-10 £2
Dirty Pair TV £9.50

In the week it took them to post, Dirty Pair was no longer available.

Thought £2 for 9 episodes of Gundam (never watched before) was something I couldn't turn down.

Postage was £7.
Overall, I probably wouldn't use them again.

I snagged a US copy of Scarlet Nexus Part 1 in a private sale with a blu-ray.com member for just $20, so less than half the retail price.

I also ordered 3 Blu-ray titles from Sentai's Monster Sale just before it ended last night:

My Next Life as a Villainess, All Routes Lead to Doom!
Ingress the Animation
Release the Spyce Premium Box Set

Heheh, I've been watching some of Release the Spyce on HIDIVE after our discussion on here about it vs. Princess Principal, and even though I still hold my stance that Princess Principal is way, way better and much more mature, I couldn't pass up the Sentai Premium box set at a bargain basement price, so I threw it into my order. Now I'll be forced to finish the series no matter how cringingly moe the series is, lol.

Last edited:
A load of yuri from the Bookwalker anniversary 30% coin back event (only about 12 hours left):
*Affiliate link
Got Citrus vols 6-10 (complete), Goodbye, My Rose Garden vols 1-3 (complete), and Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl vols 4 & 5

The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostels Behaviour.
R4 dvd £9 plus postage.

Also nearly made 2 mistakes on Friday.
I was in HMV, wanting Devil May Cry and an album by Osaka Popstar. They had neither.
I saw Combatants will be Dispatched and thought that'll do fine. Fortunately, I realized that I'm saving for the Collectors Edition.
I don't normally buy them but it's a combo and includes more stuff than normal.

Then, I nearly jumped on the latest MVM dotw. I remembered that my US copy is uncensored and so didn't want or need the UK version as a spare.

From Bookwalker:
Yuri Bear Storm vols 1-3 (complete)
Love in Hell vols 1-3 (complete)
Love in Hell: Death Life vols 1 & 2 (complete)
The Celebration of Haruhi Suzumiya

Pre-ordered for tomorrow:
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro vol 13 (this is 500 yen more expensive than the rest, I'm guessing it's longer, cos if they put the price up it would be across the board)

Made two orders of in stock items at Rightstuf, all are Blu-ray unless noted otherwise.

Titles eligible for the Got Anime 10% Off coupon code I received in email, saved about $20:

Kingdom Season 3 Part 1
Tales Of Phantasia The Animation
The House Of The Lost On The Cape Blu-ray/DVD
Night Head Genesis The Complete Psychic Saga
Summer Ghost
Moriarty the Patriot - Part 2
Hana Yori Dango DVD

Titles not eligible for the coupon:

Princess Principal Crown Handler Chapter 2
Tales Of Symphonia The Animation
Cat's Eye Season 2

Back