The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Titan

Chuunibyou
Pre-ordered from UP1:

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town? - Complete Series (Limited Edition DVD/Blu-Ray) (US release).

Otomo

Kiznaiver
Well it was last Friday not today.

The curse of having a new HMV on my main shopping street.
Walked in for a look, Kemono Jihen was on the shelf.
Bought.

RonJB

Student Council President
My final bundle from the RightStuf sale just arrived. I can confirm that Grimm's and the Urusei Yatsure BR's are Region A, while Keijo and Cat state Region A&B, so that's nice. Super Gals is a present for a friend, as I haven't quite worn out my copies despite trying very hard over the years. :cool:
1661342952486.png

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
From MVM's Early Bird weekly deal:

Trinity Blood Collection - Collector's Edition Blu-Ray.

Already picked up Burst Angel CE and Samurai 7 CE as the two previous week's Gonzo Early Birds, and will also pickup Witchblade CE next week. $43.30 shipped for each set is a great price. Keep these nice Early Bird CE sets coming, MVM!

Otomo

Kiznaiver
To Save the World, Can You Wake Up the Morning After with a Demi-Human 5

Creature Girls, Hands On Field Journal 3

Demonizer Zilch 1

Might as well Cheat 1

All nicely wrapped in plastic on the Forbidden Planet shelf to attract my attention.

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
When you order more Discotek sets but there's still hundreds more to go:

1256250534447.jpg

Yes this is a clue to one of the titles I ordered

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
I just placed an order from Sentai's Labor Day sale. I picked out 8 low-priced anime to try; all but two of them are $7 or under. These are all blind buys of titles I otherwise would probably not consider buying, but with them being so cheap, why not check them out?! So are any of these actually any good? I have no idea.

I got the Premium set of Devil's Line since it includes an OST disc, and Takunomi I picked out since it looks like a female drunken-fest, so right up my alley, heheh!

I'm not a fan of Fate/Kaleid liner at all because of the comedy, but Vow in the Snow looked to be a bit more on the serious side.

Triage X and Seven Heavenly Virtues say they are Uncensored, so that will always tweak my interest! ;)

sentailabordaysale.jpg