The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Pre-ordered from All the Anime:

Violet Evergarden: the Movie - (Collector's Edition 4K UHD/Blu-ray)

Ditto.

Just paid around £20 more than I wanted to, for an extra disc I don't even need. I haven't been this pissed off buying something I really wanted since the Millennium Actress CE. Oh look, same company.

Well, you're just gonna have to upgrade to a 4K setup at home, so you don't feel such aggravation anymore... 😜

I only have a 4K Blu-ray player at home, no 4K display yet, so 4K releases are useless to me right now, too - but I know eventually I'll have 4K, once my current TV or projector gives up the ghost, so I have no problem buying BD/4K combo sets. I'd much rather buy those than BD/DVD combos, because I have no use for DVDs whatsoever, and haven't for 15 years.

Pre-ordered from All the Anime:

El-Hazard: The Alternative World - (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)

Pre-ordered from UP1:

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom: Part 1 - (Limited Edition DVD/Blu-ray)
Shadows House - (Blu-ray)

Last edited:
Was looking at Bookwalker to check the latest events and noticed that this one:
Is giving out the wrong amount of coin back, should be 30% on the first 2 volumes and 20% there after, but seems someone read it incorrectly and every volume is getting 50% coin back!
So I got:
Screenshot_20220617-085648.png
*Affiliate links
EDIT: there is a site wide 30% coin back offer on and it seems to be stacking, still think this is a mistake though, been a while so can't remember if it did this previously:

Last edited:
I ordered 5 Limited/Collector's Edition titles from Anime-On-Line today:

Violet Evergarden the Movie - 4K UHD + Blu-ray - Collector's Edition
Future Boy Conan Part 2 - 4K UHD + Blu-Ray - Collector's Edition
Hello World - Collector's Edition
El-Hazard: The Alternative World Collection - Collector's Edition
Hinamatsuri - The Complete Series - Limited Edition

Pre-ordered from Anime-On-Line:

Is This A Zombie? + Is This A Zombie? of the Dead Collection (Blu-Ray)

Decided to put a order in before the early bird ended, although I am disappointed the season 1 ova wasn't able to be included. :(

I ordered the Belle 4K Collector's Edition boxset yesterday, from Zavvi.

I've actually been buying more UK imports of anime over the past few months than I have my local US releases. Love those UK CE sets - especially the ones with...
DIGIPAKS!!! I love DIGIPAKS!! Please give me more DIGIPAKS!! I can't live without those awesome DIGIPAKS!!!!
🥰

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back