The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Finished buying Attack on Titan manga from Bookwalker with volumes 27-31. All AoT and it spin-offs are on sale and there's a site wide 30% coin back offer on:
*Affiliate links

I was finally able to order the Amazon exclusive Studio Ghibli Collector's Edition digipaks for Spirited Away and Only Yesterday on eBay UK, but unfortunately at twice the original Amazon in-stock cost. I found a copy of Spirited Away posted on eBay about two weeks ago and ordered that, and then found a copy of Only Yesterday last night - by the same retail seller.

I thought I had pre-ordered the two titles before their release date, but evidently I never completed my order. I checked Amazon on release day, and both sets were already sold out, and Amazon doesn't know if they will ever be restocked. My previous pre-orders of Ghibli CE's ran me about US $70 for two sets shipped internationally to the US, but these cost me about $70 each, because the seller didn't post both sets at the same time, so I had to pay international shipping twice. Ugh. It was imperative that I got a copy of both of them, because I have all the previous CE sets, and there are only a few more titles to be released; I want to own the complete series of these.

I will definitely have to keep an eye out for the next pre-order window of these Amazon exclusive Ghibli CE digipak sets, and make sure I pre-order them right away! If anyone see new titles listed, let me know!

From the current HMV sale:
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled
Gleipnir

Ordered yesterday morning, arrived today. Wasn't expecting it to be that quick!

Also from the current Zavvi sale:
Demon Lord, Retry!
Infinite Dendrogram

And just now from CEX (using up a voucher from selling some other titles):
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Collection 1 (Ep 1-35)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Coll 2 (Ep. 36-64) [buying the 2 parts separately worked out cheaper than buying the complete set, although there wasn't much stock left for collection 2]
Fullmetal Alchemist - Collector's Edition Part 1
Fullmetal Alchemist: Part 2 Collector's Edition
Neon Genesis Evangelion Blu-Ray

Last edited:
Pre-ordered from UP1:

Science Fell in Love, so I Tried to Prove it - Complete Series (Australian Blu-ray)
Tower of God - Complete Series (Australian Blu-ray)

From the 2 current Bookwalker coin back events:
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru vols 1-10 (MAL says this is supposed to be 16 volumes and Bookwalker didn't have the Complete tag and the last volume had the publication date as 2015! But it was cheap at about £3 a volume and if needs be I'll have to find the rest elsewhere)
With my coins I then got:
Siuil, a Run: The Girl From the Other Side vols 1-3
And with the coins earned I pre-ordered (out tomorrow):
Hakozume vol 12
& SUPER HxEROs vol 7

Got A Witch's Love at the End of the World vol 1 and Horimiya vols 2 & 3 from Bookwalker coin back events and got yesterday, pre-ordered with the coins, Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro vol 11 and Whisper Me a Love Song vol 5

Also got TenPuru vol 1 in sale/coin back event. I saw a review of this and for some reason thought it was getting an anime so left the manga, but I can't see it on MAL, so I guess I miss remembered.
*Affiliate link

I think Kanon is in the parcel that was waiting for me when I got home from my o/s hols a couple of hours ago, but I haven't managed to get the energy to open the pack. Maybe tomorrow after I've slept off the sunburn and Spanish food. 😻

Pre-ordered the Vinland Saga Collector's Edition from anime-on-line before the early bird changes in a few hours, wasn't going to due to the price but noticed they have a PayPal Pay in 3 option now which is more doable for me at the moment, if I didn't have Hinamatsuri coming out this week from UP1 I would had paid for Vinland Saga at once.

Back