The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yona of the Dawn Pt 1 & 2
Twin Star Exorcists Pts 1 - 4
KonoSuba season 1
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion movies (Initiation from CEX, Transgression & Glorification from AL)
Plastic Memories Pts 1 & 2

Durarara!! x2 (although had to get "Ten" on DVD as the blu-ray had sold out, one to upgrade when if I see Ten on a decent price in the future)
AJIN: Season 2

Plus the mystery box, chances are I will already have some of the titles, but might be an upgrade from a standard release to the collectors edition)

I recently rewatched Wolf's Rain on my old Bandai US DVD release and it's phenomenal but I'm waiting for a proper HD remaster before I upgrade. Would thoroughly recommend that everyone buy Barakamon, Yuri Kuma Arashi and Yona of the Dawn at these amazingly low Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas prices, absolutely fantastic shows! (also Barakamon's English dub is pretty good and so is Yona OTD's, not so sure about Yuri Kuma Arashi but the Japanese is fantastic. Literally the only reason I'm not buying these is cuz I already have them in these exact releases!)

From Anime Limited Sale:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Part 1 and 2

From JB-Hifi:
The Irregular at Magic High School - The Movie: The Girl Who Summons the Stars

Not gonna lie I wasn't expecting any Gundam discounts so that was a nice surprise I guess.

Eureka Seven Blu-ray Ultimate Edition
Wolf's Rain Blu-ray Ultimate Edition
Attack on Titan Junior High dvd
Anthem of the Heart Blu-ray / DVD Collector's Edition (Variant)

Right stuf holiday sale (through UP1)
Coicent / Five numbers BD
Gingitsune BD
Infinite Stratos 2 PE
Magical Warfare BD
Takunomi BD
Wolf girl and the Black Prince BD
Urara Meirocho BD

I'm curious too. If UP1 are matching Right Stuf prices but without the significant shipping costs or import fees then that's fantastic.

If they're merely acting as a "proxy" then it could work out more expensive than buying direct

More information is required.

Why The Hell Are You Here, Teacher?! Vol 1 from the Bookwalker 2020 Top Ranking coin back offer, 50% coin back on first volumes. The manga list is full of ecchi, yaoi, yuri and even a hentai, with the occasional anime related series. The LN are mostly those that have anime adaptations:

Some of them are also on sale in the This Means Love & War promotion*:

I also pre-ordered Happy Sugar Life vol 7 (out Tuesday 8th).

*Affiliate link.

Back